Yesterday is X-mas! and I celebrated it— a little bit.🎄❄️

Someone ask me
"What do you want for christmas?"
"Actually all I want for christmas is that Santa could leave me an unlimited credit card under the christmas tree."
we both laughed and she said that I never seriously answered hers question. I kept quiet and listened to her.
"I want to change the world.." she paused, "But I don't know where to start."
I looked at her, and asked "What do you mean?"
"I mean, I want to make the world be a better place." — hoarse.

I can see hers eyes—hopeless— she smiled and steppid forward to the gathering in front of me.

I remembered someone who had said so too.

Many people wanted to change the world but didn't know where to start. Random acts of kindness will eventually change the world. You don't have to start of with something major or huge, start of with small things. These small things will be the foundational layout for you. After you have started the little things have a huge impact. We may not get what we want at first but soon it will all fall into place.

Sometimes you'll feel the whole world is against you but other days you'll feel like you have everyone by your side. Some people may not believe the things you do or say whereas there'll be people who will always stick by you. You have to always believe in yourself before you believe in anyone else. Have hope. Love yourself and love the people around you. Always remember that even a bad person was once someone good. They've become bad because of all the pain they've been through. Everyone was born an innocent, kind person.

—Merry christmas to everyone who couldn't buy presents for their loved this year because they are under financial stress, to those with no family or friends to celebrate this year, to the homeless that try not to lose hope and do their best to push through, to those that have to celebrate it with families that are the most difficult to them, to those suffering with physical & mental conditions.
Merry christmas to everyone. to every single one of you. you don't need materialistic items to define your worth. the biggest and greatest gift of all is in your heart, which is your very own share of love.—