The fear of the warmth

Jack Frost was a guardian of kids fun loving selves. He loved doing what he did until he met Sarah. She was a normal person just like you and me. He fell in love with her, but he knew it couldn't work because, she aged normally and never did. He wanted to give up every thing for and yet he doesn't know anything about her except that she has the ability to be a guardian. He left little hints to help her be a guardian.

They got to know each other Sarah thought Jack was just a normal guy and had no idea that he was a guardian. She ended up falling for him. This made Jack feel worse because she could never stay with him. Sarah thought things were great until Jack started to make excuses for not going out "I have to go to work" he would say. Sarah knew something was wrong. So she asked "Are you cheating on me" "no. That's the farthest thing from the truth." He said "okay as long as every thing is cool between us." She said.

2 years later Jack was told that she had died. He asked if she was turned into a guardian. No one knew it took a lot of time for man in the moon to decide if your worthy or not. He was anxious to know. It started to eat at him. Not long after she was made a guardian. He was so happy.

Jack got really restless and wanted to go find Sarah. He look all over the world and didn't find her. He thought that he wasn't looking hard enough. He went back to the North Pole to rest up a bit. He went to go talk to Santa. When he got into Santa's office he saw Sarah.

He didn't know what to do. He thought that she might have lost her memory just like he had. Until Sarah said "Hi Jack"