dearest sabby

dearest sabby, 

dearest sabby, 

you are and will always be the greatest blessing to me. so we've been talking about our 1 year for like, months now. lmao. but anyways, HAPPY 1 YEAR MY BBY SAB. you are the sabina to my victoria, the frosting to my cupcake, the els to my elsa, the jennie to my lisa, YOURE BASICALLY MY EVERYTHING. and this chapter is dedicated to you and just for yew. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MORE AND OML DONT EVEN FITE ME. you're too special for me, but im glad to have you by my side. you honestly help me big time, no joke. and im just so blessed to call you my mine. you're my angel & my world. its been a year since we've found each other. im honestly just so surprised on why you didn't leave me & still stood there by my side. and whenever i read our past conversations, i would always laugh because literally half of our conversations are about who misses/loves each other more. lmao. since day one, i really thought our friendship isn't going to last bc we all know it's wattpad & things shouldn't be personal or taken seriously. but you proved me wrong! you were like, my very first family here in wattpad. and no matter what, you will always be the most special to me. i swear, if anyone hurts a cute cupcake like you, i will tear them to pieces bc why tf would they hurt you? i mean, you're just a cute lil' mochi that everyone should love & protecc! i remember that you would always give me 100+ notifications almost everyday bc you're the spam queen. like, you made me feel sooooo happy. AND YOU STILL DO. you honestly don't have to do anything. you being here already means so much to me. sabby, ik internet friendhips don't last long, but we'll prove them wrong! okay? were going to be wifeus for life. 

sabby, please forget all the 'what if' 's you have in mind about us. because im telling you, we can and we will beat those what if's. i will never ever leave you until the day i die. you will always be the reason why wattpad is special to me. and will always be the main reason why. i hope i never make you cry, and i hope i will always be one of the reasons why you're smiling and not crying. it hurts seeing a cute mochi cry. YOU ARE BEAUTIFULER THAN ME LIKE- 

(your picture was drowning in my sea of bts memes im-)

AND THEN THIS IS ME:

PLEASE DONT KILL ME FOR EXPOSING YOUR PRECIOUS BEAUTY

PLEASE DONT KILL ME FOR EXPOSING YOUR PRECIOUS BEAUTY. you're a living aesthetic tbh, and a living angel to be exact. 

please never forget that you're the main reason why i survived depression and why i still smile today. happy sabtoria day, sabby! i love you so much, angel.