Chapter 5

“Wow your good," Sean said panting while pulling himself out of Snow “Better than any other girl I had sex with"

“Thanks but that is what I get paid for what do you expect," Snow said looking at Sean's naked body for one last time before getting up and putting back on her stripper clothes “I am the best in the business."

“ I would really want to fuck you again but the tips are too much for me," Sean said looking for his jeans and taking out a roll of cash and handing it to Snow, “Is that the right amount for you baby."

“Yes it is." Snow said smiling

“ What time does your shift finish tomorrow." Sean said putting on his clothes

“12 am, why?" Snow asked curiously

“ Because I want to know what time to swing by tomorrow." Sean said walking towards Snow.

“ I will try to look my best for you tomorrow, I will try to find clothes that hardly hide any thing and that will make it easier for it for you to take off of me." Snow said smiling and removing the right side of her sequenced  leotard and her black lace bra showing him her  breast. Sean squeezed it  really hard making her cry out, he then moved his hand replacing it with his mouth. He couldn't stop biting it and sucking on it no matter how hard Snow tried to pull away from his hungry mouth.

After 5 minutes of excruciating pain Sean finally released her hot, red breast. Snow looked down at her breast which had a swollen nipple and then looked up at Sean who was smiling from ear to ear.

“When I see you tomorrow Snow darling I won't have any mercy for you." Sean said walking out of the room leaving Snow all alone to fix her clothes .

****

“Snow I basically stayed up all night waiting for you but then fell asleep at 2am, you said that you would reach home by 12:45am and you didn't. Snow's little sister Bianca who was now very furious at her.

“I'm sorry I was caught up with work and lost track of time." Snow said looking at the clock in the living room.

“Oh you mean to tell me you were so busy fucking somebody that you couldn't even call to tell that you were coming home late." Bianca said very angry.

“What did you just say Bianca." Snow said furiously walking over to Bianca who was standing in the living room.

“I said that you were so busy fucking somebody that you couldn't even call...." Bianca was cut of by feeling a sharp pain on her cheek.

“How the hell could you say that to me Snow I'm only 17 and your 24 you can't just come in here and slap me around the place like I'm your play toy," Bianca said walking into the kitchen and putting a ice pack on her red hot cheek. “To hell with you bitch, it's 4 I'm the morning and I'm going back to bed." Bianca got up and ran up stairs leaving her stripper sister in the living room dumbfounded.

“ I can't believe that bitch of a sister called me a bitch, how could she after all the things that I did for her I put food in the table, send her to school, let's her have fun with her friends, after all of that she calls me a bitch," Snow said walking towards a picture of  her family when they were at Disneyland Paris “ FUCK YOU BIANCA!" Snow threw the picture on the ground and went  to her bedroom slamming the door behind her.

****

“ Bianca bitch get the fuck out of there  or your going to be late for school!" Snow shouted pounding on Bianca's door that was locked.

“I'm coming wait, I got to look hot, unlike you who looks like shit everyday when you come home from stripping and getting fucked up by men that you don't even know." Bianca said looking at her self in the mirror.

“ Alright that's it I don't care you are naked." Snow said angrily bursting open her sister room. “What the hell." Dumbfounded Snow said looking wide eyed at her younger sister.

Dundundun......... so how is the story so far do you like it. Can you guess what Snow saw or not, hehehehehehehehehe. Well let me cut to two chase alright so this is the last update until I finish my exams, so I think I will update by the end of June :_(        sad right.

Wellllll hope you enjoyed the chapter and remember to comment and vote and also help me with ideas and can you guess wat Snow say.

Love yallllll Snazztatstic out peace:")