Chapter 1

"Oh my god you guys! Look who just sent me a message on 2Talk!" Kate screamed at her phone after we have heard a notification sound.
"Ugh. You're talking about that website again?" I asked as I looked at her, tired from hearing them talking about it.
"Oh come on Ash, everybody's using it, actually, the whole school is using it. Why won't you at least try to open a profile? I can do it for you" she said as she took my computer and started writing '2Talk' in the Google searcher.
"No! Stop" I took the computer from her and closed it.
"But" - "No. I don't have the power to deal with these stupid ass websites. You know I don't like these things anyway" I looked at them.
"You know" Brooke started talking while painting her finger with a blue nailpolish. "Brian is there too".
I suddenly opened my eyes.
"Wha... Brian? I don't... I don't care" I tried to deny.
"Oh give us a break Ash" Kate laughed. "We know how much you like Brian" - "And how much you wanted to talk with him. So here's your shot" Brooke said and winked.
"I don't want to make a profile. It's boring and I don't have the time for that" I said as a reply.
"Okaaaay, whatever you want" Brooke said and returned to paint her nails.

We were sitting at my room, on the floor, listening to some Shawn Mendes songs and painting our nails.
We used to do it every Sunday.
We would meet at someone's house and talk about all the things that happened throughout the week.
After they left, I came back to my room and opened the computer.
The Google searcher was still on, with the word '2Talk' in it.
I thought for a second, and then clicked on the enter.

Welcome to 2Talk!
Here you can talk with people all around the world via room chats, and private chats.
Join us and get ready to enjoy!

'So stupid' I thought to myself. 'Why do I need this stupid thing anyway'.
But I had to try it. Everybody was there. Maybe I'll finally have the chance to talk with Brian...

Welcome, Ashley! 2Talk hopes you will have a good time!

I did it. I actually opened a profile on this stupid thing.
"Ashley!" my mom screamed from downstairs. "Dinner time! Come downstairs to eat!"
"I'm coming!!" I screamed back, and left the website open.
When I came back I had a notification.

Brian requests to chat with you!

'What? Is that really... Brian? My Brian?' I thought to myself.

Hey guys! So this is the first chapter of a new story that I will be writing here. Hope you will enjoy it! Leave some comments down below telling me if you loved this chapter :)
Thank you for reading ❤️