Aaron Burr

It 1776, in new york city

"Burr?", "Oh, pardon me, but are you aaron burr?"...."It depends? Whos askin?", "Oh! Let me introduce myself! Im Alexander Hamilton, sir!", ??, "I Heard ur name in princeton, i was seeking an eccelerated coarse of study, and on the way i met a buddy of yours, i may have punched him...uh.. as a blur, sir! He handles the financials?". "BRUH, WY U PUCH MEE BURSER?!", "Umm, I wanted to follow your steps, i wanted to do what u did, graduate to enjoin the revolution, and plus, he looked at me like i was stupid, im not stupid...". Burr guestured you to follow him, once you walked toward a bar, you understood he was asking if you would like a drink. You nod, amazingly suprised. "Oh and heres advise, talk less, smile more...", burr dosent turn around, once you arrive inside you take a seat, you grab a shot. You soon see a group of young men about your age, one young man opproaches your table, "Im jhon laurens, in the place to be, a two pintsasam adams, but im workin on three, ah! Dows redcoats done wan it wiff me, cuz i will pah! Chicka pa! Dezz staps till im free!", and another man, "A OUI, OUI MONAMEZE AM E PE LAFFETTE, THE LANSALOT OF DEH REVOLUTIONARY SET, I CAME FROM A FAR TO SAY, BONZUA, TO DAH KING CAZUA, WHOS DAH BEST, ZE MUA!",and the third, "PRAH, PRAH, IM HERCULES MULAGAN, UP IN IT, LOVIN IT, YES I HEARD YOUR MOTHA, SAY COME AGAIN! LOCK UP UR DAUGHTERS, AND HORSES, ITS HARD TO HAVE AN INTRO COARSE OF 4 COARSETS!". You think of how to respond, "lest raise a couple more, TO THE REVOLUTION!". "and if it aint the produgey of princeton college? Aaron Burr, give us a verse, drop some knoledge!", Laurens looks at burrs face as if a higher rank, "good luck, u takin a stand u spit, ima sit, lets see where we land!",OHHHHHH!,"Well the revolutions iminit, what do u stall 4?-..."u stand 4 nothin burr! Wha u fall 4?" You cut in, everyone eyes you mysteriously especially laurens, burr looks at laurens, in a bored way...