Downtown

I woke up to hear my phone ring a melody. Grabbing it I looked at the number I had never seen before. I rubbed my eyes and let a yawn. Curious I answered the phone and it turned out to be Lamar.

"Hey manager wake up" Lamar said loudly in my ear

"I'm up I'm up what's going on?" I asked

"You forgot already?! Were going downtown man! Brittany told me to take you round town and plus we got business to handle" he told me

"Right, Right it slipped my mind" I made up a lousy excuse.

"Well I'm going to be there in about an hour ok bro" Lamar informed him

Looking down at my phone I saw it was 12:13

"Alright I will be ready" I let him know

"Ok bro I'll see you" he said hanging up.

I got up slowly to make some coffee. While the coffee maker did its thing I ordered room service for the first time in my life. Getting just some French toast sticks and a a couple of hash browns. When they brought it to me it tasted scrumptious. The smell made me go crazy. As it had a rich smell to it. I loved everything about the intercontinental. From the food to the decor of the place. It still hadn't sunk in that this was all mine. Walking into the closet I stood there wondering what to wear for about twenty minutes. Coming to a decision I put on those Ferrari 14's by Jordan. With a red polo shirt and some cargos to go with. Dressed to impress I waited for 35 more minutes until I heard a knock at my door. Getting up I walked to the peep hole to see Lamar outside. Letting him in "I'm sorry I'm late I got caught up with your crazy ass cousin about last night." he explained. "Its alright just relax" I told him trying to relax him. He seemed upset and confused about the situation. "Well come on boy its time to show you around the city if Miami" he said excited heading out the door I followed him out. When we got downstairs we hopped in his Rolls Royce which had the nice chrome rims and was a black colored car. We cruised down the streets of bayside. With his security riding behind us I the their Tahoe. As he sat their and showed me the places to eat and go out. We walked along bayside. A couple of people stopped him for autographs. It was strange how the woman threw themselves at him. I guess it was the smell of Fame they were attracted too. Desperate to have the little piece of his spotlight. Then proceeded to the barbershop where they cut my beard off. I had to admit out felt Guff being taken care of feeling all clean. We stopped at this little sports shop that was out there. Its was called Moe's sporting goods. A heavy set man greeted us at the door. "Lamar!!! my boy" it was obvious he was Italian due to his accent. "Was good Moe" Lamar shook his hand. "Who your boy?" he asked pointing to me. "That's my cousin in law James he just moved from South Dakota" "James this is More" he introduced us. "Nice to meet you James" Moe shook my hand. "So you got my gloves for this weeks opening Game?" Lamar asked. "Sure their in the back I'll get em right away" Moe said estatic. Rushing to the back if the store. "Is it me or does Moe act like he is as dumb as a doorbell" I told Lamar. He laughed at me "he is but he's good dude". Then I noticed a woman at the register. Sassy black woman with a head full of weave. She sat about 5'4 she had an ass like wow. I mean it was big as hell. Especially for her to be a white girl. her eyes stared at Lamar with desperation like she wanted so bad to be all over him. He looked at her the same way. He walked over to the register smiling at her. "What did I tell you about calling that house phone" he smirked. "I needed to speak to my baby" she said innocent. "Then call my phone not the house phone." Now interrupted their conversation "Shirley!!!!! Where is Lamar's gloves?" he asked. " How am I supposed to know you move everything to a different spot everyday." She yelled. "Fucking retard" she said under her voice. " Look tonight me and James are going to get a room out at the Marenas I will arrange for a cab to pick you up" He gave her instructions. "ok daddy" she replied. " And bring your fine ass sister Maria for my cousin" he told her. Before they could finish Moe came back. "Here you go champ" he handed the gloves to Lamar. "Alright thanks put it on my tab" Lamar said. We begin to head out I had seen Shirley give Lamar a wink with her eye. Moe was truly dumb as a doorbell not to even notice that his girl was cheating on him with another man it was insane. We walked to the car and I was infuriated on how this bastard could even have an affair and disrespect Brittany like. Soon as we stepped in the car the bomb in my chest went off. "Who the fuck do you think you are really? Lamar your cheating on my cousin are you fucking stupid!" I snapped. He just sat their and smirked. "Do I look like I'm joking?!" I asked. "Listen boy now I done gave you all this shit and I can take it away in a split second. Now I need you to go along with this okay." Lamar warned me. "Is it going to be the easy way or the hard way?" he asked me. This is where I first showed the signs of being a pussy. Instead of saying "Fuck you!"and tell Brittany what I just heard. I agreed to this "Ok what do you want?" I asked upset.