chapter 4

RECAP

dean was about to ask or say something when the door blew open reviling....

-----------------------------------------------------

a man with a murderous glare and it was pointed directly at me ohh man why no damnit i rolled my eyes and stood up crossing my arms and smirked

"sup dad hows life"i asked smirking yeah he's my dad, the man who called me yesterday is in the house and who knows how he found me in the first place

"it'll be great once your dead....again"he said and added a deadly smirk at the end showing his sharp k-nine teeth yeah i forgot to mention he go turned into a vampire and his hate for me magnified to were he wants to kill me now i gulped quietly and looked all around for a wooden stake or something wooden but to no revile i saw nothing but tables that are made of wood i cursed under my breath i looked towards them and shook my head, i looked at my dad and then behind me and saw a Coffey table i smiled and made it slid towards dad really fast but not fast enough,i cursed out loud as i heard his laughing behind me i turned around and back up when i saw he was just 2 inches away.

i threw a punch towards him but he cought my hand and twisted it i bit my lip not wanting to cry in pain i kicked his stoamch and did a back flip away from him, i held my arm as i could feel it healing

"your just a weak white-lighter you cant kill me"my dad road of laughter i growled im getting sick and tired of his bull shit 

"you know im glad your here now, i get to test out my new power for the second time"i grinned i waled towards the table and grabed the container that held wooden bullets then a grabed a silver bullet i turned to look at dean "okay when he's either dead or left the building i want you guys to make me sleep i've never tested this out around people but if i dont hurt any of you then dont do anything i'll be fine"he nodded slowly i looked at my hand and soloed the silver bullet then the wooden bullet next i sticked my tough out in disgust "ugh thats nasty" i ground a minute later i kept my eyes on my dad and i felt my eyes turn bright blue and my fangs grow out and now the beast is in control i let out a snarl and ran towards my dad in vampire speed but to the vampire in me thinks of him a week piece of meet.

my dads face went from horror to his game on face and smirked i took a hold of his arm and threw him at the front door and ran back at him but he got up faster and kicked me in my gut sending me flying across the room, i stood up and raced up satires i went in and out of rooms trying to find a wooden stake but to no avail none i found none man i thought they were hunters i growled in frustration i felt a hand grip my coat and before i new it i was sent flying out of the room and over the stairs to my luck i landed on the cunffy coach, i looked up to see dad glaring at me i smirked and raced to the table and searched there bags but still no freaking stakes "really what kind up hunter has no stakes"i said snarled are the people in the room and raced to the kitchen and grabed a wooden spoon eh it'll do.

i raced all around the house trying to make him confused i could tell he was looking for a stake as well haha good luck i went behind him by the coach and stabed him in the back near his heart but not on it and raced up the staires yeah i toy with them first i heard him ground as he took the spoon out of his back then all the sudden i heard a gun shot my ears perked i raced down stairs to see who shot who or what.

my dad was on his knees with a hand over his chest wow they suck at aiming who ever shot that i shrugged and stacked his heart i dragged his body towards the door but the wooden tables was still there frozen i shrugged and kicked it back in its place and walked out of the house still draging the body of what once was my dad, i dragged him behind the cabin and into the woods i could here the others trailing behind but i could care less about that right now

i found a spot were trees were not a problem i dropped him on the ground and put my hands up and begain to heat his body up to wear it bursted into flames, i grined satisfied at my work, i jumped into the closed tree limb and just watch had his body was in flames and soon into ashes

i heard a gun go off and felt and burning pain in my back my eyes turned back to normal at this sudden pain and i all the sudden felt sleepy my eyes closed and the wind was in my hair as i fell down off the tree then everything went black when i heard shouting and running foot steps