How you meet

You were walking in the snowy town called Snowdin. You were shivering because the jacket you had on was too thin. You kept walking eventually coming up to a warm looking building. 'Grillbys' the sign read.

You opened the door and walked in, immediately realizing it was a restaurant. You walked up to the front and sat on a bar stool. You picked up the menu and decided on (burger/fries). A fire monster wearing a suit asked for your order. You told him your preference and waited. After a few minutes you heard a bell behind you meaning someone walked in the door.

You being the curious person you are, you turned your head and saw a short skeleton monster. You assumed he was popular because everyone was talking to him. Everyone saying "Hi Sans." or "Hiya Sansy." or "Sup Sans." At least you figured out his name is Sans. He walked up and took a seat next to you.

The fire monster came out with your food and set it down infront of you. You hungrily ate it. While you were eating you heard a deep voice belonging to Sans.

"Damn kid I wish I could eat like that but I don't really have the stomach for it." Sans joked smiling bigger.

"Wow, that's one way to make conversation, telling a skele-ton of punny jokes." I replied trying to hold back a giggle.

"Wow your good," Sans shrugged, "but not as good as me."

"Is that a challenge?" I questioned.

"I dunno, want it to be?"

"Sure let's start."

Long story short, you and Sans stayed at Grillby's all day telling the worst jokes/puns back and forth.

You and Sans were laughing so hard you both almost fell off your stools. "That was good kid I am not gonna lie." Sans stated, wiping a tear.

"I'm Sans by the way." He stuck out his hand for you to shake.

"I am Y/N." You replied, accepting his handshake.

I took out your phone to look at the time and noticing how late it was, you decided to leave.

"Sorry Sans but I gotta go, it's pretty late."

"Yeah it's pretty late. I gotta go read my bro a bedtime story. Maybe I'll see you around."

"Yeah I'm sure I'll be here again. The food here was amazing."

"Welp, I'm here everyday so I'll see ya." He then got up and walked out the door.

...

Bye Sans ...