Chapter 1

Hello everybody!! So this is my new story, I hope you like it, and read it till it ends. Sorry for the short chapter one, not really into long stories for now. But I'll try my best to make it longer~ I suck at chaptered stories~ :D Here goes nothing, my first ever story here in WATTPAD.

(JUST A SIDE NOTE, I USED THE WORD "HYUNG" IN THIS STORY. "HYUNG" IS THE KOREAN WORD FOR "KUYA" IN TAGALOG. WHENEVER A BOY CALLS HIS KUYA, HE CALLS HIM "HYUNG" IN KOREAN. NOW ON WITH THE STORY~ :D)

THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU SAW HER, YOUR EYES SPARKLE AT HER BEAUTY, HER FEATURES BEING TATOOED IN YOUR MIND. THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU TRIED TO, AND START TO BELIEVE THAT SHE IS THE ONE FOR YOU. THEN YOU END UP KNOWING, SHE WAS YOUR BIG BROTHER'S GIRLFRIEND. /FACEPALM/

"Yu Kwon, meet my girlfriend, Saejin." My brother, Himchan hyung. Introduced her. HER. Giving me the shock of my life.

The girl...

the girl that I've been wanting to be with since I was a kid....

The girl I saved from those filthy bastards trying to hit on her....

The sister of my bestfriend......

Is now in the hands of my hyung.

"Hello SaeJin!! I am Yukwon, himchan hyung's little brother!!! Congratulations on your relationship!!" I faked a smile as they smiled back at me, hiding my true feelings behind these little eyes and long smile. I hurriedly went up to my room and closed the door, locking it and practically threw myself to bed, and buried my head in my pillow. Then, I got my phone, pressing the call button on my speed dial. My bestfriend in my number one speed dial.

Tooot....

Toot....

Toooot.....

"Hello?" Minhyuk hyung answered.

"Hyung, kill me now." I muttered sadly, earning a sigh from my hyung.

"What is it this time Yukwon?" minhyuk asked me and I pouted. "minhyuk hyung... I've been wanting her for a long time. Now I suddenly got this stupid news that she's Himchan hyung's girlfriend." I buried my head again, waiting for minhyuk hyung's answer.

"WHAT? YOU'RE BROTHER IS MY SISTER'S BOYFRIEND? BUT I THOUGHT SHE LIKED YOU?" minhyuk hyung shouted at the phone and I covered my ears. "Hyung, calm down, wait. Saejinnie likes me?" I asked my hyung and he answered a "hmm.. I think it was you, or was it himchan?" he thought for a while and I shouted at him. "Of course it's my hyung she likes!!! She wouldn't be with my hyung if she didn't like him!!!" I wanted to throw my cellphone and everything away from me and just destroy everything but that would make me look like a sissy.

"Ah, whatever, so what will you do then?" minhyuk hyung asked me and I shrugged. "I don't know hyung.. I don't know what will happen, from today, tomorrow and for the rest of my life. That's why I told you hyung. Kill me now." I sighed in defeat. "yah, shut up yukwon. Don't lose faith." Minhyuk hyung calmed me down and I shut my mouth.

"Well hyung, all I can do now is shut my mouth up, just watch them from afar, and move on." I told my hyung and I pressed the end call button. I didn't listen to what minhyuk hyung will tell me, he will just scold me again. I buried my face on my pillow again. This would be a long friggin hard life for me from now on.

CHAPTER 1 is up!!! ~~