Chapter 2 - Remembering The First Time.

Chapter 2~

----------

Yukwon's POV:

I woke up from my bed, with the sunshine hitting my face. I covered my eyes, dang it was irritating. I covered my whole face with my pillow. I didn't want to get up from my bed. I want to just slowly die in there. And now I really look like a sissy. I stood up from my bed as I was gonna get ready for school. My phone rang, knowing it would only be minhyuk hyung calling so i didn't answer it and I just showered.  

I wanted to forget about what happened yesterday, but it kept lingering on my mind. I really can't believe she's with my brother now. Am I bad person to deserve this? I finished showering still my thoughts full of it. I dried up myself and wore my uniform, too bored to go to school. 

"Morning dear." my mom told me as i went down from my room. She's frying eggs and bacon for breakfast. Ah my favorite. At least she's making my favorite breakfast. I sat down and rested my forehead on the table, not really interested in what my mom is blabbering about. 

"yah, i'm talking to you young man. Eat up." my mom shoved to me a plate full of bacon and eggs. She put a piece of bread on my plate and i started eating. I was eating slowly, staring at deep space. My mom snapped her fingers and I got back to my senses. "What's seems to be the problem today? Why are you acting like a little child now?" mom told me and I shook my head. "Nothing." I said, now eating in a speedy pace. "yah, slow down yukwon, there is definitely a problem. tell me." my mom got my plate and I saddened, yesterday, Saejin was taken away from me, and now my bacons ae being taken away from me too? Life is so unfair. (and I know i'm over reacting.) 

"Mom, i know that you know why I am like this. Where is HimChan hyung anyway?" I stole the plate from her and finished my meal. "He left earlier, Saejin picked him up." My eyes widened. SaeJin? She picked HimChan hyung up? Is the world upside down already or am I just insane? *starts singing insane on my mind* Why would a girl pick a boy up from his house? My mom snapped her fingers again and told me to go to school already. I stood up, grabbed my phone and bag and went out of my house, expecting nothing but boredom when i reach school.

"yah? why didn't you pick up earlier? you're late already!!!" minhyuk hyung shouted at me on the phone. "Sorry hyung, i woke up late." I sighed as i told minhyuk hyung. "Don't you tell me you woke up late dude, i know you were showering that time." I can feel minhyuk smirking at the other line. "Yah!!! did you peek on me?" I asked, shouting back at minhyuk. "are you serious? that would be pure gross dude, your mom told me okay?" minhyuk hyung said and sighed. "hurry up yukwon ah, ms. kim is here already. run now!!!" minhyuk hyung shouted and ended the call. I didn't want to go to school yet, i was feeling nauseous. I texted minhyuk hyung that i won't go to school today. I went on the opposite direction from where the road to school was, and i am being a sissy again, i look like a bastard now. But i didn't really care, i don't want to see them today. (and yeah i sound like a sissy now).

I don't why, but my feet suddenly brought me to that place....

I stopped by the park, under that friggin huge cherry blossom tree, this was where i first met her. The first time I saw her, she was crying under this tree. 

Flashback: this was yukwon when he was 6 years old, and Saejin at 4.

Yukwon kicked the little rocks under his feet. He got lost and he doesn't know where his parents are, so he just strolled around, trying to find his parents, after his long walk, he heard someone crying, not from a far distance, so he followed the sound where the crying resonated. He reached a cherry blossom tree, just beside the bench he was sitting with his parents a while ago. he approaached the tree and saw a little girl crying under it. 

"Are you okay? what's the problem? Little Yukwon asked the girl. "I-I'm lost, i can't find my parents." the girl sniffed and cried, not even looking at yukwon. Yukwon sighed and sat beside the little girl. he caressed the little girls hair, telling her to stop crying. "I'm also lost, i can't find my parents too." yukwon said and the girl looked at him. "aren't you scared?" the girl gasped and told him. "i know they're finding me, that's why i'm not scared, i trust my parents."  yukwon smiled and the girl wiped her tears. "when your parents find you, can you help me find mine?" the girl asked and yukwon nodded. "thank you~" the girl said and hugged yukwon on his neck. She unclasped the hug and she smiled at yukwon. Yukwon just stared at the girl, the girl was just, perfect, as to what people would say. He told himself, that was the most perfect smile he has ever seen in his life. The girl blinked at him, curious as to why he was staring at her. 

"Is there dirt on my face?" the girl asked him and he shook his head. the girl smiled again as she introduced herself. "I am SaeJin by the way, and you are?" the girl named saejin got his hands and shook it. "yukwon. Kim YuKwon." he said and shook her hand back. then they heard people shouting on their backs. 

"Saejinnie!!! There you are!!!" saejin's mom shouted at her. Saejin automatically stood up and ran to her mom, hugging her like her life depended on it. "Are you okay saejin?" her mom asked her. She just nodded and looked at yukwon under the cherry blossom tree. "Mom, I made a new friend, his name is YuKwon, he is lost to and he found me. he kept me company for awhile." saejin signaled for yukwon to come to them. Yukwon stood up and ran to saejin. "YuKwon ah, I am Mrs. Lee, where did you last see your mom?" Mrs. Lee asked him. "In that bench." yukwon pointed at the bench beside the tree. Mrs. Lee motioned them to go with her as she helped yukwon find his parents. 

End Flashback.

Stupid feet. Why did you bring me here. I sighed and sat under the tree, resting my head on it feeling myself drift off to sleep. 

-----

FINISHED. ASDFGHJKL. NO READS~ WILL WAIT~ <3