This feeling

*Third person POV*

"Where is that bunny?", Ara mumbled to herself as she walked to the main door searching for her brother.

"WHERE IS HE?", someone shouted loudly from the end of the hall. Ara instantly recognized the familiar voice and sprinted towards it.

She gasped as she saw her one and only brother pinning manager Hobeom against the wall, his arm pressing on Hobeom's chest and keeping him from moving freely.

"Jungkook! What are you doing?! Let him go!"

Ara ran up to her brother and with all her strength shoved Jungkook out of the way.

"Hobeom, are you ok?", Ara asked concernedly.

Hobeom coughed a bit but nodded.

"Ara, he met his mate just now. You must have sensed it too. His mate is the one emitting the strong smell"

Ara seemed to immediately put the pieces together. She looked at her brother and approached him carefully.

"Kookie-ah. It's your sister Ara. You need to calm down."

The tensed boy relaxed a bit and looked at Ara, an intimidating expression still on his face.

"I need to know who and where he is. My body is burning", Jungkook grunted, not fazed by the fact that it's his sister standing right in front of him.

"I know it's really uncomfortable Kookie, but you need to calm down. Come here"

Ara waved her hand for her brother to come over. Jungkook of course hesitated, but then gradually took small slow steps towards his sister.

Before he could say or do anything, Jungkook felt a small sharp pain on his thigh. He scrunched up his face in discomfort and stared wide-eyed at Ara, his hands clutching on her shoulders.

"This should calm you down", Ara said as she pulled out the empty syringe from Jungkook's thigh.

Jungkook wobbled before his knees gave up and he passed out, Ara catching him before he fell to the floor.

"You're rough, even to your brother", Hobeom said.

"He couldn't even recognize his sister. Leave him to roam and he'll make a mess", Ara sighed as she stroked Jungkook's hair gently, feeling guilty as she was a bit too rough.

"We can't bring him to the infirmary now, his mate Taehyung is in there. Can we ask Bang PD-nim if I could do his check ups at the dorms?"

Hobeom nodded, "I'll inform him about the situation and ask for his permission. Let's see how he works out this mess"

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh I can't believe I just did that", Taehyung whispered to himself after he had finished his business.

He walked out from the bathroom and went back to sit on the bed, gazing out the window. Suddenly he saw Ara-noona and manager Hobeom carrying an unconscious boy out into a car.

Taehyung's nerves start to react once again, though not as badly as before, he could feel his temperature rising. He couldn't explain why, but he feels as if he should be out there with that boy. He yearns for him and starts to ache for his touch. He knows nothing about the boy and what he looks like up close, but he just had this feeling that he was the most beautiful and attractive person ever to walk the Earth.

 He knows nothing about the boy and what he looks like up close, but he just had this feeling that he was the most beautiful and attractive person ever to walk the Earth

(Imagine him being unconscious and sexy 😏)

It's funny how he could be pulled in by someone that much. It's as if they have known each other for a long time ... It's as if they're meant for each other...

It's as if they're ... fated...

So hey 👋 another chapter 😊 I'm having a writing block at the moment 😂😂😂 I know it's so soon to have one but man 🙂 I'll cook up with something once I have charged my Vkook imagination with YouTube videos 😂💜 See ya 💕 Love love