Rules

*If you skip this and go straight to forms, I will know and you will not be allowed to participate in the RP. Choose carefully.

1) You can be of a different species! Elemental, demigod, vampire, werewolf, whatever BUT you CAN be harmed. You CAN get hurt. Which brings me to my next rule:

2) YOU ARE NOT INVINCIBLE. So don't act like it.

3) You have FLAWS. Maybe you have terrible anxiety. Maybe you're short. Maybe you have anger issues, I give no craps BUT YOU ARE FLAWED FRIEND.

4) Please, please speak in the third person: Ellie walked into the classroom and blushed as she saw Evan. She gave a small smile and sat down at her seat. <That is perfect.

5) If you're reading these like you should be, comment 'Christmas tree' in your form.

6) Y'all are gonna hate me for this but PLEASE MAKE TWO FORMS. They can both be female, they can both be male, heck, you can make 37 If you want but AT LEAST TWO PLEASE.

7) I don't really mind cussing, but for the sake of this book, keep it to a minimum and if your character cusses, censor it. Hèll, shît, all that good stuff.

8) If smut happens, please move to pm. I don't mind some heavy making out in the comments but more than that? No. Take it to pm.

9) I can't handle this: she smiled. She nodded. ADD MORE. DETAIL IS CRUCIAL. if there is no detail, I will stop RPing and I will tell you why.

10) Please keep it interesting. DRAMA. ITS KEY. So your character likes my character? That's amazing but don't tell them right off the bat. Let it draw out. Maybe flirt with another girl to get her heart racing. Keep it interesting.

11) Have fun. Above everything, just have some fun, guys.