Chapter 12

I was still hugging on to him. His cologne filled my nose. I needed Grayson more than ever. I want him. "Make love to me Grayson," I whispered.

He didn't say anything just kissed me. Our lips where in sync to each other. He moved his hands on my lower back. He then reached my butt. He picked me up and carried me to my room.

We finally entered my room. He laid me on my bed. He undid my robe. He bit his lower lip when he saw my naked body. He took off all of his clothes. He went in between my legs. I felt his member hovering my heat. I mentally rolled my eyes. He finally entered me. He grind in me slowly. He was making love to me.

I dug my nails in his back. He squeezed my breasts. He kissed my nipples. I was about to hit my high. He knew I was because of the way I looked at him. He went picked up the paced. I finally come undone on him. He pulled out and moved his head in between my legs. He kissed my thighs and he moved closer to my heat. He put his tongue inside of me. His tongue was to die for. "Grayson," I moaned.

He looked up at me. His eyes were beautiful and so dangerous. He got out on me and laid beside me. Grayson kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight baby," he said.

"Goodnight," I said and fell asleep on him.

_______

I woke up finally tired and exhausted. My face still stung. I looked beside me and I didn't see Grayson. I smelled pancakes. I smiled and got up from the bed and put on Grayson's shirt with some panties on and went to the kitchen. And let's just say it's a wonderful view.

He turned around and looked at me. He smiled. "Good morning beautiful," he said.

"Good morning," I said.

"So do you like pancakes."

"Yes please." I moaned the last part. He chuckled and walked up to me. He kissed my cheek.

"Do you think I can take a sick day today." I said.

He looked at me. He give me a small smile. "Sure," he said. "Imma go to work, i'll see you later ok babygirl."

"Yes, baby," I kissed him.

"Bye baby," he said.

"Bye." And he left without his shirt. Maybe he want me to keep it. Time for me to enjoy this day off.