Chapter 7

(Harley's POV)

I was starting to hate life. Bee was staying for three weeks l, with Jordan next door. I constantly heard them laughing and having a great time and I was jealous as fuck. I was stuck inside reading a book about the worst subject: The Holocaust. I have NO idea why I chose this book but whatever kept me busy and I had an excuse for not wanting to leave the couch. I had finished the book in a couple of days so I constantly went back to the library. I sighed and closed the book. "How many if those have you read?" Jaclyn asked pointing to anime books polled on my desk. "All of them. And the whole series of Fullmetal alchemist." I replied.

I had just finished the upsetting tale of a kidnapped girl who was sent to Germany as she was taken away from her polish village. I packed all my books in my bag and headed to the library, aka my sanctuary. I scavenged the books where I usually was. "You." I heard someone say. I looked up from the book I was reading the description and saw Bee. "What now? I haven't started anything yet." I said annoyed. "I'll stop bugging you when you apologize for kissing my boyfriend." She stated. "I'm not going to apologize for something I didn't do." I replied. I walked around the bookshelves as Bee followed. "What do you mean?" She asked unsure. "Ask Jordan. He'll tell ya. See ya around, queen bee." I said and checked out my books.

Grey clouds filled the sky. Seattle weather was horrible, always raining. "I'm home!" I called as I walked through the door. Apparently, Cecelia and Jaclyn went to work. I sighed and opened another book. I didn't realize reading could be so amazing. I read the back of the book and immediately hated it. The book was about a girl and boy who fell in love but another girl had a crush on the boy and he went with her instead of his true love. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I pushed the book back in my backpack and went on Minecraft MCSG. I noticed the comments were blowing up at a xBayani, daHBomb, and GraserMC. I ignored the comments and continued with the game. I noticed another name: heyimbeeYT.

No wonder they didn't see me, they were to mesmerized by queen Bee. This girl was bugging me. I joined teamspeak and heard everyone talking to Bee. I purposely cleared my throat as loud as I could but they STILL didn't notice. "I'm here." I exclaimed. "Why?" Bee asked. A line of laughs went around. "Screw it. Goodbye." I said and logged off. I quickly logged onto my previous survival world and hit record. "Hey guys, it's Serenade here. I'm sorry but I'm quitting YouTube. There's some personal stuff going on around the others that I don't want to mention. So sorry but I'll see ya around." I said and ended the recording. I went on Skype and messaged EVERYONE that was in the chat: You screwed up. Bye for ever.

I just send and went up to my room. I heard Skype messaging and Twitter notifications go off like crazy but I ignored them. I sat in my bed listening to silence; Suicide silence.