Something Fermilier

DISCLAIMER: i actually mispelled familiar on purpouse, I mease how is it possible for me to not have any idea what familiar is, i have always won spelling quiz bees. Geez! No one appreciates my victory. 😔

Jade's P.O.V.

I woke up 1:00 in the morning in the hotel I rented in Lumiose City, when the T.V. announced that Kalos Queen Aria is retiring, my eyes sparkled and I heard my brother snap me back to reality, turns out he woke up earlier than me.

"So Jayden, since Master Class happens at sunset, why dont you watch us train?" I invited "Actually sis, I was going to go challenge Valerie, can I?" He begged, doing the usual baby doll eyes "Fine, but if your going there, you should take Kirlia with you, so you can teleport back here" I replied, while handing him Kirlia's pokeball,
He took it and went to challenge Valerie.

As for me, I chose to bring Delphox, Altaria and the new member of the team, Sylveon, we started to train

After le training

It was finally sunset, I headed off to the brand new Lumiose City Ampitheatre, Monsieur Pierre greeted the audience, little did anyone know, there was an Audino roaming around the dressing room.

Then Pierre welcomed the first performer, her name was Love, she sent out her Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon.

Then Pierre called me next, I commanded Sylveon to use Fairy wind, then Delphox used hidden power on the floating fairy wind, it exploaded into orange and pink sparkles, while their velocity wasn't enough for them to instantly fall to the ground, Altaria used gust to send the sparkles to the audience, and one perticular person caught one, he was Ash, and he just stared at the sparkle in his hand, with a faint blush on his cheek, luckily for me, I had a boyfriend.

Then I told Delphox to use fire spin on my dress to form a fiery gown resembling a Mega Gardevoir's, then Sylveon used Aurora Beam in the sky and while flying, Altaria used Swift to make rainbow stars, then when they hit the ground, Delphox used Flamethrower to the sky then she used Psychic to send us all flying and then Altaria used one enormous Swift to make a star-shaped disk and Delphox fired multiple Hidden Powers my other pokemon did the same to the star disk and it exploded like a fire work, while we were still in the air, I commanded Delphox to use fire blast on the ground, which made a fiery landing spot for us, then I said "Finished!" To the audience with a wink to Ash.

Then the others performed then it was voting time "and the votes are in. The winner of this year's Kalos Queen goes to, Jade! Congratulations on being this years Kalos Queen" he said with joy "I just want to thank all of the people who voted and supported me, so all I have to say is thank you" I said.

While heading back to the apartment I saw Jayden following me, he also saw the coronation of the new Kalos Queen. So with his save money he ordered a box of pizza to celebrate.

End~