Be one of us...

It's been a couple of days since I went to the boardwalk but I don't feel too good but I guess to me fresh air will do me good, I got ready and asked Sam If he wanted to come and I waited for him to get ready. We headed out around 6 and the first place we went was the the arcade since we hadn't been there before we played so many games we had hardly any money left and it was getting late "let's go get some food because we have hardly any money on us" we didn't take that much money with us as we didn't think we would spend most of it in the arcade and we decided to go and get pizza instead of a burger so we both got a slice of pizza and a can of coke. "So how come you haven't been going out lately? Is it because of what Mikey said to you?" I shook my head "I haven't been feeling too well and I just wanted to rest" sammy looked at me concerned "are you okay??" I giggles a little and place my hand on his shoulder "yes sammy don't worry I'm fine" "but you can't be sick for your birthday it's two days away you can't have cake if you're sick" I shook my head "I don't care if I'm sick I'm still having cake I could literally be eaten by a zombie and I would still want cake" sammy just laughed at me but he knows it's true.

I paid been as sammy didn't have much and I had more than him we started heading to the comic book store until I saw Marko "Hey sammy I'll catch up with you I just need to do something" he nodded and went to the comic book store "Marko!" He turned around and smiled "where have you been, we haven't seen you since we saw your note" I looked down "yeah I've just been feeling sick so I got some rest and I feel better now" i said smiling "let's go back to the cave I told them I would come look for you because we haven't seen you since we got that note" I nodded and we headed to his bike we got on and I put my arms around his waist and my head on his shoulder. It didn't take long to get to the cave and we walked in and they were all happy to see me - even David.

We were having a lot of fun messing around, play fighting annoying David until David told Marko to get something but because he was play fighting with me I had to stop because I had no one to fight with. I saw David whisper in Markos ear and he nodded while looking at me, he then came back with a elegant looking bottle. David took a sip and passed the bottle to me "be one of us?"  I took the bottle and sat with it just looking at it for a while they all started to chant my name... well talk about peer pressure.. I put the bottle to my lips and took a large sip. They all got up and cheered "you're one of us now" David said we all stayed up all night and celebrated.

We all saw that it was becoming lighter and went to sleep. I felt like i belonged here.. like I'm wanted. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow, another dreamless night. I woke up around 4 and shot up I really don't know how I slept so long I got ready as fast as I could and tried to leave but the sun was really hurting my eyes so I went back and looked everywhere and I luckily found a pair of sunglasses at least it didn't hurt as much as it does without them. I managed to make my way home but as soon as I got in I fell to the floor "y/n are you okay?!" I nodded "just help me upstairs" Sam nodded and took me to my room "it hurts" I tried to say without sounding like I was in too much pain "What hurts?" Then Mikey came in "the sun.. it hurts.. close the blinds.." I said and I noticed the look on Michael's face and he looked like he is going to murder someone but I notice that Mikey was in pain from the sun as soon as he came in before Sam closed the blinds.. what's happening to me?

I spent the rest of the day in my room where it was dark, I was thinking about last night until I heard Mikey "Hey y/n can I talk to You?" I thought "if you're going to start an argument then no" he just walked in "I don't want to start an argument I need to ask you something" i just looked at him waiting for him to continue " Did you drink out of that bottle last night?" Wait, how does he know about the bottle? "How do you know about the bottle?" He looked at me "I drank out of it when you didn't go out for a couple of days.." I just looked at him and nodded "okay.. well I did.. why?" Confusion and concern were lacing every word that came out of my mouth. "Its changing us.. David and the others aren't on the best terms with me right now but they seem to be okay with you.. can you find out what is happening to us" I just nodded and he left smiling to me as if to say thank you. I smiled back and went to watch some movies with Sam as I didn't want to go out but he was too excited about my birthday tomorrow that we wouldn't be quiet so I eventually gave up and went back upstairs for the rest of the night.