Chapter 1

((Idk if there will be a lemon... NOT IN THIS CHAPTER LATER. Just let meh know if you peeps want one. This might be the book I'll work on the most. My first Rick and Morty book!!!! I'll shut up now.))

You packed the snacks and made your way to your friend Morty's house. You knocked on the garage door, and almost immediately it opened.

"Oh *BURP!* it's you (Y/n)." Rick greeted. You handed him the snacks.

"D-Do you know where M-Morty is...?" You asked.

"Yeah, h-h-*BURP!!* He's upstairs." Rick replied taking a sip of his alcohol. You nodded and headed that way, Morty was in his room staring at the ceiling.

"M-Morty....?" You stuttered, Morty was startled and fell out of the bed.

"O-Oh! Hi! Um..." Morty said startled, "Rick's kind of busy, that's why I'm here... Wanna watch some T-TV...?" You nodded, you and Morty sat in his room and just watched some dumb shows and snacked on things you brought. After an hour, Rick came rushing in the room.

"MORTY! YOU G-GOTTA *BURP!* COME WITH ME QUICK!!!" Rick shouted kicking down the door.

"B-But w-" Morty couldn't finish, because Rick was already dragging him.

"THERE'S NO TIME!" Rick said, you sat there tilting your head. You thought Rick was just up to something in another dimension. You took your things and headed back home... But something kept nipping you... Rick acted differently than usual, almost more panicked...

~The next day~

You knocked on their garage door hoping Rick and Morty came back. The garage door opened with Rick inside, but he seemed... Different.

"Who the hell are you?" Rick asked.

"I-It's me... (Y/n)...?" You replied, maybe Rick ate something weird or had some kind of side effects. He also looked different, with a scar. "O-Oh! You're hurt...." Rick rolled his eyes.

"I just got hurt, it's happened before." Rick said, Morty walked into the garage, except he had an eye patch. Rick gave him a sign, you thought it was a weird hello they made up. Morty nodded and walked up to you.

"Oh, old friend." Morty said. "Have you seen clones around?" You shook your head raising a brow. Was it just you, or was Morty different somehow? "I see... Ah, well. What brings you here...?"

"Oh, I-I just want t-to hang out...!" You said" That i-is... If y-you want t-to!" Morty patted your head, this was new...

"No, I don't mind you around." Morty said with a weird smile.

"O-Oh..." You stuttered. "I-I brought snacks...!" You showed the two some food you brought, Morty shook his head.

"Such a shame, that Morty makes you make him snacks?" Morty asked. You tilted your head while Morty smiled.

"O-Oh! No actually.... I-I do i-it on my o-own!" You said, "A-And what a-about that Morty...?"

"Oh! Whoops!" Morty said laughing a little, he smirked... It wasn't friendly either.

"She knows too much." Rick said pulling a gun out, you panicked. Morty lifted his hand, telling Rick to stop.

"No.... How about we keep her? She could be useful bait." Morty said, you fell to the ground.

"Y-You're not M-Morty.." You said, "Who are y-you....?"

"Well, I'm a Morty. But not the one you might perhaps know." Morty replied, "Same thing with this Rick. There ARE more of us at our dimension. The dimension you're in is the Rick and Morty we need. But sadly they got away, I'm actually referred to as Evil Morty." You stood up, and RAN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIFE. "Oh, I see... Well Rick? A game of hide and seek won't hurt, we have five days until we have to return."

"Alright then, dead or alive?" Rick asked.

"Asleep." Evil Morty said giving him a sleeping ray, you slammed the door at your house and locked every opening. You waited for what seemed like forever, you then felt something sharp in the back of your head. You started to get dizzy... Then everything went black....

To be le continued~