"They dont love you like i love you" -Beyonce

Talone

I watch as my man drives with a look of disgust and anger on his face. His Carmel complexion, light hazel eyes, muscular body that was exposed in his all white tank top made my pussy throb . His all white polo hat covered up his hair full of waves that was almost covering his eyes had him looking like he was hiding from somebody. I wanted to suck his 9inch dick through his denim shorts. "Daddy what's wrong" I turned down the radio that blasted Trap music. Thats all Ghost listens to. "It's nothing ma" Ghost responded not even looking my way. I know when my man is lying and has something on his mind. "I know when you lying Ghost you don't like to look in people eyes pull over" I demanded with determination so I can fix any problem that my man has. What am I Here for?

Pulling over in to a near by gas station he stopped and leaned his seat back. "Tell me what's the problem" I demanded as I leaned closer to him to rub his chest with my chubby fingers. "I need this 2k real quick to re-up, but it's gone take me to at least Friday to make that shit and a nigga need to be ten bands richer by Friday. "Well instead of ignoring me for these past 3 days you should've just asked me Ghost" I said giving him a look of arrogance. "Im sorry and about that shawty my little sister and planning her damn party and that shit got me drained and I wasn't trippin about my phone" He explained every detail as he looked me in my eyes. "Fine ass always taking care of your little sister that's why I love you" I said wanting to kiss his juicy big lips, but my man don't do the kissing. He told me no woman has had the pleasure to kiss him but his mother who past away has. "Yeah I got to get to her in about an hour I just needed you you know I can't be without you for to long" Ghost said with a smile exposing his mouth full of gold teeth. He can take them out but when he got them in I can just bounce my big ass on his dick. I'm horny. Two years with this man and we only have sex when we then turnt up with our friends and shit and that's not often. We hang around with hoes,Killers and hustlers who love to smoke and drink. It ain't my type of people to be around, because I come from a family of wealth. Since Ghost like hanging up with them so do I anything to be around him.

"Here Daddy" I said passed him the twenty blue strip hundreds that was in my pink Gucci wallet. "I was thinking we go get a bottle of Henny and smoke and you can let your frustrations out" I said giving him seductive look. "Thank you baby, but I need to get to this money you know I'm trying to take you to Miami for your birthday right" He said grabbing my chubby cheeks. "I know Ghost I'm sorry baby you can drop me off to Yasmine house since we close by" I backed down thinking about Ghost and I on Miami Beach enjoying each-other and making love in a 5 star hotel. Nobody will love Ghost like I do I would kill, die and take care of him as long I know he is mines and mines only. "You take care of yours" My mother always say. As a heavyset woman you don't just find a man like Ghost you have to work for him. He makes me feel beautiful as a big woman.

"Alright" He said as he started the car up.