Chapter 1

Finns POV-

Hey finn you wanna go get some lunch or something ??

The problem is that I kinda have this girlfriend that always get super jealous so id rather not you know but maybe the group and us could go grab a bite later if you want

Ya sure no problem but why is she so jealous of us anyways she knows we are just friends?

Well remember the kissing scene we did last year?

Ya but she knows that was nothing

But the fans everywhere I got with her are like FILLIE and well she just cant help her self but get jealous you understand right ?

Ya totally its fine

okay then bye see ya later Mills

bye i said to him god ever since she has been dating that girl hes been so different like before we would always have out as "friends" obviously.............................................

*30 minuets later*

Finns POV

I felt really bad for turning down Millie I mean we are really good friends but I am dating Loren and well I really like her. Anyways we are still going to grab a bite with the group so that will be nice.See Millie and I are in this show called Stranger Things and we are sort of a couple kind of in the show and that's kind of a problem for when I try to get a girlfriend and now that I have Loren I fell pretty happy to have her I fell kind of bad for though every time we go somewhere there are always fans screaming Fillie which if you didn't know its me and Millie's ship name and Loren kinda feels a bit jealous which I understand because she feels all like no body wants her.I suddenly fell my arm getting pulled and I turn around and see Loren.

Hey Finn!

Hey Loren where have you been I called you like 5x's in the past hour

Just grabbing a bite to eat with Kendall you see she's over there talking to ugh Millie.

Ya umm me and the crew are going to eat in like 20 do you want to come and hang out with us?

Umm I'd rather not you know how the fans get around us but maybe I could come over to your house like at 8/

Its a date hold on let me just finish this scene we are going to try to get Wi-

NO SPOILERS FINN!!!! REMEMBER

Fine...................... i said as i kissed her

*20 minutes later*

[Still Finns POV]

After we were done with the scene I told the group we should grab a bite. So we went and as usual we got bombarded with the fans but we signed and took pictures anyways we all got really hungry after that.

Hey man what are you gonna order? said Gaten as he drank some Lemonade

I don't know yet maybe some pizza?I said as I was scrolling through Instagram looking through edits.

then i suddenly burst out of my seat and start laughing

You okay Finn are you having a seizure,said Sadie

no, look....... I showed them the funniest edit ever

They all started laughing except Millie for some strange reason she was very quiet during lunch I wonder why?

*1 hour later*

Millie's POV

I wasn't feeling lunch mainly because Finn kept on talking about his girlfriend the weird thing is I have never felt like this not until we did the snowball scene.............but he has a gf so ya :(.........suddenly I feel someone tap me on the shoulder.I turn around to see...
Hey..........
________________________
A/N
Hey thanks for reading I will be posting either tomorrow or today hope you liked it :) <3 ♥️♥️
~Genesis♥️

Word count - 623