Please have patience...

I never thought I would be posting another Author's note anytime soon but I've been getting comments saying "Please update" or other things along those lines, heck I even got a direct message demanding for an update.

I even stated in the story guidelines (If anyone even bothered to read them) that no one was to 'demand', I guess you could say, an update.

I understand my fellow readers enjoy this story greatly but every time I see the constant 'please update' it gives me less motivation to write the next chapter along with giving me the vibes that I'll be upsetting everyone, it sounds almost like a death threat (metaphorically speaking).

So please, I beg you all to just be patient. I'm not a printer who can just channel documents upon demands and requests. 

If you're looking for other stories to read, please look into my reading lists I have created for the sake of others looking for a good series to read.

Instead of commenting demands for another update, please comment words of encouragement.

E.g. 'Oml this story left me quaking, I'm looking forward to the next update!'

It's not that hard.

You all don't need to apologize, as a people pleaser I dislike making others feel bad for their actions.

I also apologize if I'm asking for so much but I hope you all understand.

This was your author Squish.