Upon Love.

I look in your eyes and think of the Shooting stars in the sky .I think of us togther,making hearts togther,can we ever be togther?I think.Upon You,i have nothing?So how?You were'nt with me everyday i was alone sometimes.I always thought it will be easy untill the day it was Upon life.I was crying in my heart,nothing to do.I can't be alone forever right?I need a new life i said to myself and leave it to god to help me.Then on that day,I found everything i needed i found love and hearts in me.I already had 2 little cute angels !They were what i need.I prayed,you will always love me and care about me and you came back on the right day and talked to me to settle love togther.You were everything i needed but you could'nt stand it and leave me agin ,i did  the right thing now to leave myself to god and everything was just right.You were'nt with me for 3 years then you came back to forgive but i leaved you behind alone.I cried infront my bed and said "Everything is gone but not you!"I came back to you and loved you again we had our loved until we were dead.We kept each other togther by working for a chairty programme.We helped by rasing funds for the poor togther as a family.We had finally earned the money and moved to L.A to have a best trip ever.Our love were keeped till the end.My secert was to love you till you die and never do the wrong thing but we had  mistakes in the Life,we had until we settle it.Our angels now is taking over us.Both are growing up to be women of grace.I was shocked of what our love becomed.