not again

Finn pov: FINN! ITS HAPPENING !!! i heard fionna yell.

Shit! FIONNA IM COMING!! I yelled.

I just hope she dont do it to him like her last.

i runn down the stairs and jump over the porch. umm hey max me and fionna have to go see ya later. we get in fionnas car and drive off to the woods. Finn it hurts!

I know fionna but we need to get you somewhere safe.

Where are we going Fi asked me.

The woods.

Le time skip

Finn it hurts she said crying.

Ok Fi were almost there I said running with her in my arms.

( ok if you saw vampire diaries you probably know what I'm talking about)

I find what I'm looking for and go down the cellar stairs and inside there was a cell /cage and inside the cell there was chains. I'm sorry Fi but I have to lock you up. I locked her up around her neck,wrists,waist,and ankels. finn it hurts so much! she cry/yell. here have a blood bag. damn she sucked the bag dry.

if you don't know what's going on Fionna is having her first blood lust that means she is getting her last new set of vampire teeth and there sharp as hell and go on blood rampage so it's kinda like a vampires all you can eat buffet. And what I ment by her last is that before every vampire have there blood lust that have there heavy cravings so he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Fionna's pov

I was yelling pain, my teeth were killing me and I was getting hungrier by the second.

Finn these chains aren't going to hold me back forever.

I know but it'll. hold you back for long enough for me to escape. he said

here I'll just give you the rest of these blood bags and I'll go.

wait Finn.

yeah?

don't think or tell me where your going because I can read your mind.

and that's the end of the chappie sorry it's way to short but whatever later vamps