CHAPTER 1

Your name is (Last Name) (Name), nothing but normal high school student who love to play volleyball and living alone in apartment with your single mother who had raised you since you were born into this normal life. Your father had cheated with some random woman and married away from Japan; much to your mother relief because she already knew that the man she loved had cheated on her. Since your mother became single parent, she raised you so well where she teaching about the things are good or bad.

You had passion on volleyball and love to play with your childhood friends until you lost contact when you reached the middle school but reunion when you reach the high school. See? You had a normal life, living with your single mother who still supported you even you're a homosexual and had a great boyfriend who love you so dearly that you never asked for.

Until one day.....

...

..

.

"(Name), can you come out from your room for a second? I need to tell you something." You heard your mom calling you who stop packing your clothes where you going to training summer camp which that will be held in few days with other high school. You stand up and walk out from your room, straight toward living room where you saw your mom sitting on the couch, watching television.

"Okaa-san, is something wrong?" You asked worriedly. "Come sit with me." Your mother instructed and you quickly obey it. "Do you need something, Okaa-san?" You asked again but much to your confused, your mother just said nothing but smiled at you.

"(Name), do you ever feeling....lonely?" You blinked at the question.

You didn't know how to answer but just shrugged your shoulder. "Do you want brother?" Your mother asked again and you stared at your mother dumbfounded. "What do you mean by that, Okaa-san?" You asked with deadpanned stared making your mother sweat drop, waving her hand dismissed. "N-Not like that! I will just adopt in orphanage! Besides, I think I don't ready yet for relationship anyway."

Your gaze softened at your mother and quickly hugged her. "Okaa-san, don't think about that unworthy man. So please, turn your ugly frown into the most beautiful smile that I always love to see." You said with smiled making your mother giggle at your cheesy line and smile.

"Alright, alright, I will stop thinking about that man." You nodded and hugging her closer. "That's more like it." You chuckled and joined your mother watching television.

"Umm, Okaa-san, when you going to orphanage? You do know that I had training summer camp." You asked to your mother who looks kind of nervous, avoiding your stare. "For some reason....I kind of forgot about that." Your mother said nervously as she avoided your gaze which making you sigh but your sigh turning into smile.

What will you do without her?

...

..

.

After few days later

You're packed up the book from your table during the end of your school as your classmates talking to each other, deciding the plan to hang out together. "Dude, want to hang out together or you had your plan with Kou-chan since today is your day off?" Your tomboy best friend, (Best Friend's Name) asked as she waited at your table.

(Best Friend's Name) is your best friend during your middle school and had been through together until now. Oh, forgot to mention. She's also your boyfriend's cousin.