chapter-fuck my life

Today is the day where I'm gonna fight cassie and it was good tho to me cause I couldn't wait to beat her ass.

It was in lunch when people were forming a big circle and me and cassie  were in the middle of it .

She was talking shit but she hits me first .all you see was me on top of her and saying oh now you can't beat my ass !and I smash her head on a window and her head started to bleed and her two eyes were already black.everyone was recording our fight and probably posting it too!and her lip was busted .

Finally officer's ,teachers,principals were trying get me off her even my friends but you they couldn't I was fucking her up !

Then finally got me off and it just pissed me off cause when I was in the principals this is what the told me.

"HARLEY you hurt her really bad so you have 5 months of carver and instead if 4 months and cassie gets iss and "

"What the fuck that stupid she hit me first but what the fuck ever I been carver so many times and no body fucked with me so now this is a good bye

*the bell rings and it and of school*

All my friends came up to me and said "you beat her ass " and they let me see there phones and I saw what they posted "

I told them "yeah but she got iss and I got carver " and they said that fuck up.

*leaves school*

I told my dad and mom about it and they said that's good you beat there asses and they really didn't give a fuck so yeah.

I hope y'all enjoy my story it may not be the best but I tried💖