part 1: New School

Hi i'm ji su and i like to dance and sing, one day i hope to be a in a girl band and and...... Thats just dumb no one is going to want to talk to me if i say that. I checked the time, 6:00pm!!!!!! I have been practising for 2 hours. Tommorrow i'm gonna have to introduce myself to my new school and i cant even think of one paragraph that's decent enough. I need to eat dinner, and shower and PICK AN OUTFIT. I guess I  have run out of time and going to have to improvise it tommorrow, wish me luck.

I went downstairs got some instant noodels and turned on the kettle. I put the spices in the noodels and left it cool down. Man i already am missing my boyfriend his name is Young Jin. He is so cute i decided to call him

The writing like this abcdefg
Is the other line on the phone.

MI JIN: Hiiii, i am Young Sin's girlfriend picking up the phone who is this...???

JI SU: I stood there in shock. An awkward silence lasted about 30 seconds.

MI JIN: Hello ..... hello is anyone there

Anger rushed through me, I couldnt believe him.

JI SU: WELL YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY GIRLFRIEND. I AM TOO. OMG HE IS CHEATING ON ME.

I have only left town 2 weeks ago. If he couldnt handle a long distance then he should have broken up with me. Tears formed in my eyes and i couldnt form one word properly.

MI JIN: Wait ji su

Omg no way it can't be. Please god.
Mi jin. My best friend.

MI JIN: He told me he broke up with you. You know I would never hurt you. OMG WE SHOULD MAKE A REVENGE PLAN TO TEACH HIM A LESSON OH I HAVE AN IDEA.....

JI SU: Stop i think you have done enough
Ok. I always knew you had a thing for him so SHUT UP SL*T.

MI JIN: Sl*t. Look everything i ever wanted u came after it. I wanted to be juliet in the school play but SOMEONE auditioned and took the part. Also when I wanted the solo for the ochestra , you took it and there is so much more. My point is a true friend supports her friend not takes everything away from her. YOU ARE THE GOSSIP OF THE SCHOOL. EVERYONE IS SO HAPPY YOU LEFT AND SO AM I  FAT WH*RE.

JI SU: So this is how you truly feel about me . You are just jealous that im better than you at EVERYTHING.

And just like that I hung up the phone. The timer rang and i went to eat my noodels. Food always make my day better. I went to shower and got into my pyjamas.

OK WHAT TO WEAR F*CK idk. Umm no ewwww. This looks like sh*t. No i will look emo. I will get dress coded so.. nope.Then i found something in the back of my closet it was perfect ....... just kiddibg it was decent.

Ok thats done so time to sleep, i put a face mask on and went to bed

Ok thats done so time to sleep, i put a face mask on and went to bed. I could'nt believe mi jin. Ughhh atleast tommorrow i am gonna start a new life. I wonder what tommorrow holds...

Sorry its short it will get better