Chapter 3

She felt exposed as if she expected danger or pain. Obviously pain, her mother once told her that the first time will always hurt. She still felt scared but continued to stay topless as she thought it would please Joffrey. She knew it pleased him actually.

Joffrey stood there in his underwear with his bulge defined against the cotton of his waistband. He knew that she had saw this so decided to let her see it properly. He motioned her to stand up, and she obeyed.

Sansa stood up, swung her legs over the bed and walked towards Joffrey with a smile on her face. This was the first time she didn't have a forced smile when around him. It was a true smile and Joffrey could tell. He smiled back at her, he placed his hands on her left cheek and moved in for a kiss.

They kissed in unison, moving against each other with forced passion whilst Joffrey moved his spare hand towards her breasts. He gently squeezed her nipple and as he did, Sansa moved her hand down to his crotch. She felt along his muscle through his underwear.

She finally had enough courage to get what she really wanted, she stopped kissing Joffrey, bent down onto her knees and pulled down Joffrey's underwear. His member sprang free and Sansa's eyes widened.