Bill Denbrough

"I loved her but she's gone"

Bill sat down beside Richie in the church, "Are you okay?" Richie asked the breaking boy. "I g-guess!" He shrugged blinking the tears down.

They never found Y/Ns body no one knows what happened except for the losers club. She's now floating.

The Denbrough boy was the first to go up and talk about her, he stood up in front of everyone.

Y/N's friends and family stared at him, "Hi" he mumbled "I-I was Y-Y/N's friend.. b-boyfriend" he cleared his throat feeling the lump he felt the night of her death.

"I m-miss her" he continued "J-just like a-all o-of you I-I loved Y/N!" He looked over at her photo. "She w-was my b-best f-best friend,My l-love. W-we h-had our w-wh-while life pluh-planned out!" He tried sniffling back the tears.

"Buh-but n-now I have to l-live t-that dr-dream on my o-own!" He put his head down not wanting people to see him cry. "And I hate that thoug-" his voice stopped coming out and the tears came faster and harder "I'm sorry I-I can't!" He mumbled and stepped away from the front.

Y/N's mother stepped forward and hugged him. Tighter than he ever had been hugged. Now he knew why Y/N loved that hug it made anyone feel loved. Safe.

He sat back down beside Richie and silently cried the rest of the time.

^^^^^^^^An hour Later^^^^^^^^

"You loved her didn't you?" Bill recognized the voice. He turned to be faced with Y/N older brother the one who always tease Bill for being so 'Whipped' by Y/N.

He wasn't in Derry much. He was off in college most of the time. Y/N never complained much it was her 'Vacation time' she would explain to Billy.

"I loved her but she's gone"
Her brother nodded "You know you being so whipped was a good thing to me!" Bill looked at him in confusion.

"It meant you'd do anything for Y/N if you had your way you would have never have let this happen! Right?" Maybe her brother was on him by the way he asked the question. "I was in town the day she died and the last person she was with was you and your Loser group!" He spat.

"You know I didn't hurt her!" He said without stuttering "I know but I feel like you know more than everyone thinks spit it out!" Everything flashed back at Bill.

Y/N ran down the sewer faster than the club could keep up "Y/N! Wait!" Richie and Stanley yelled.

She whipped around a corner all of a sudden she was in a random space, there was a pile of toys and it went on forever.

"Guys?!" She asked looking around "GUYS!" She yelled panicking "Leaving so soon?" She heard behind her. She slowly turned and saw Pennywise right there.

"Come on stay! You can float Y/N!" He laughed like a mad man.

Y/N saw a door right behind the clown. She was a fast runner best on the track team. But with those long legs the clown had who knew how fast Pennywise really was.

"Let's play a game!" He chuckled suggesting "What type of game?" She asked scared her chest going miles an hour.

"If you can get to this door before I get to five I'll let ya go but if you can't!" Y/N already knew the second thing she'd stay and float.

She tried to find the confidence in herself "Fine let's play your game!" She got herself ready "1!" The clown started and she ran as fast as her long legs could take her.

She heard him stop counting at 3 and smirk at her, but she kept running seeing the door right there only three more feet.

She reached out to grab the door but someone grabbed her by the neck and whipped her back "Your fun to play with I think I'll keep you!" He laughed his hand getting tighter around her neck "Help!" She strained out.

She heard the grey water splashing around and when she moved her eyes she saw the loser club. Bill was crying she felt the tears come as they made eye contact.

"I love you" she mouthed out kicking her feet a little, "I love you too" he mouthed.

The clown laughed at the kids "PUT MY HOT FRIEND DOWN YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Richie yelled angrily.

Y/N smiled weakly at her friends "to late!" The clown laughed "Time to float!" He said flatly. Y/N looked at the clowns mouth open to show a huge set of teeth.

"Aghhh!" She screamed scared. Bill couldn't move he was watching his love die. She saw two lights. The ones that would make her float.

She tried closing her eyes but she couldn't, "Billy!" She moaned trying to remove the hand around her neck. "Y/N!" She no longer heard a thing. It was pitch black now for her.

Bill watched as she started to float. "Y/N!" He cried "Y/N!" "No no no no no no no no no no no nooo!" He yelled angrily. But she was gone.

  Bill looked at Y/N's brother. "We were about to leave the B-Barrens and I-I asked h-her I-I-if she needed me t-t-to walk h-her home she told me n-no!" Bill took a last breath "Her last word to me was I love you!" He pulled a note out of his pocket "Found this on my bed when I got home after I read it I swear I heard someone yell Billy!" He said without stuttering handing the not the her brother.

Dear Billy,
I didn't go out without a fight. Avenge me.
Love Y/N.