Like Clockwork

Jacob's POV

"Is it twelve yet?" Melanie groaned, following me into my office. I looked down at my watch, "Ten minutes." We had just came from a meeting and our lunch break starts at 12.

Melanie groaned again.

I sat down in the spinning chair while she fixed her ponytail. When she was finished, she gave me a pitiful look. I playfully shook my head while she laughed. "Come 'ere." I spoke, motioning for her to come over.

She walked over to my desk, looking down at me. I pulled her down by her waist, making her sit on my lap. "Jacob," She paused, turning her body completely while giving me a look.

"Ten minutes," I muttered, pecking her lips repeatedly. Every since that night, this has been going on. In a way, it's like a friends with benefits situation, but I look at it as something more than that. "Mmm, later." "So it's like that?" I side smirked. "Would you rather have a short ten minutes or long night?"

"You don't have to tell me twice." I responded and looked down at my watch. "Let's roll." She got up from my lap, opening the door to leave the room. "Wouldn't have had time, anyway." I said.

"Damn right." She replied.

Noelle's POV

I placed a few of my notebooks into my locker before closing it shut. I looked to my right, seeing Anthony. He was leaning against the lockers. "Hey," He said, standing up straight.

"Hey, what're you doing here?" I asked. "Is it alright if I walk with you to lunch?" I smiled, "Sure." We started walking and talking, and as we did so, Anthony creeped his arm around my shoulder. I didn't mind, though.

Quite a few people eyed us, but this didn't really bother me either. "Yo, Ant!" A kid yelled from across the hall. He jogged towards us, then stopped. "Me and the guys are gonna go get some pizza. You wanna down?" He asked.

"Nah, bruh. I already have plans with Noelle." This made me feel special. Since when would a guy put a girl over his boys?

"Oh, aight. We'll catch you later, then." He dapped Anthony up, then waved at me. I waved back, and we started walking again. "Sorry about that," He gave me a soft smile.

"It's fine." I responded. We continued to talk until we made it to the cafe. Kindly, Anthony found a place for us to sit and put my stuff down for me.

After we got our lunches, we sat back down at the table. Since there was nothing better offered today, I got a salad for lunch. "You and Mason coming over later?" Anthony and Rocky invited us over tonight for a little get together. Thankfully, we don't have school tomorrow because of a conference meeting for teachers.

I thought, 'what the heck?' I have nothing better to do, anyway.

"We'll be there." I replied, taking a bite of my salad.

Later On That Night, Anthony's POV

We were all gathered in a circle on the carpet of the living room, waiting for Alice and Walter to get out of the closet. "Times up!" Rocky yelled. Alice busted out of the door first, Walter following behind her.

"I can't stand him." She said, sitting back down in the circle. "Then sit down." Walter replied, making her roll her eyes and suck her teeth.

I snickered, shaking my head. "Alright, next." Noelle said. We were playing '7 minutes in Heaven', and each girl has to pick a name out of the hat which reveals who she'll be spending the next seven minutes in the closet with. It was now Rocky's turn to pick, and once she picked up a paper, she unfolded it and read the name aloud.

"Mason." She said, looking over to her left. She put his name back in the hat, standing up and walking into the closet. Mason trailed behind her, then closed the door. "Your seven minutes start now!" I yelled, starting the stopwatch on my iPhone.

For the first two minutes, it was silent, but after that, things got a little suspicious. "Stop," I heard Rocky giggle. Me and Noelle looked at each other with raised eyebrows, then turned back to the closet.

After a few more minutes, the noise simmered down, not that they were all that loud in the first place.

"What the hell are they doing?" Kayla whispered, which kind made Noelle grimace. "Get out the closet!!" She yelled as the timer went off. Surprisingly, it wasn't long before they both came out laughing.

"Mmmm." Noelle said, picking a paper from the hat. She was the last one to go, and the chances of her picking picking me was slim, but I didn't think too much of it.

"Who'd you pick?" Joshua said, trying to look at the paper in her hands. "Anthony." When I heard my name, I stood up and held my hand out for her. She put her hand in mine, and I guided her to the closet.

"Starting." I heard someone say as we closed the closet. "You know Mason and Rocky have something going on right?" I whispered, looking in the direction I thought she was in. It is dark, after all.

"Yuck, I know." I heard her say. I raised my hands in search of her, feeling around until I felt her soft hair. "Is that you?" "No, this is Patrick." She mocked from that episode of Spongebob, making me laugh.

"You jealous of them?" I said, inching my way towards her direction. "Eww. Jealous of my own brother? No." I could hear the denial in her voice. "So if we kissed, it wouldn't be out of jealousy?" I questioned.

"So you wanna kiss me?" It wasn't that dark to the point where I couldn't see her bright smile, which made me smile. "Does this help answer your question?" I leaned in, easily finding her lips and placing mine on hers. They moved in the perfect motion.. Her lips were so soft and I was eager for this moment to happen from the jump. I could feel her enthusiasm as well.

"Times up!" We heard, pulling away. "We should play this more often." I joked, helping Noelle up once again. "I'll be waiting." She responded, walking out of the closet. I licked my lips, closing the closet door behind me. "Waiting for what?" Mason said, raising his eyebrows.

"What happens in the closet stays in the closet." Noelle said, which seemed to píss him off some.

"Who wants to play Twister?" Rocky said, ending the tension.

Melanie's POV

I bent over the bath tub and poured in some of my body wash, creating bubbles. I stuck my fingers in the water, checking the temperature. It wasn't too hot or too cold, but just right. As if on cue, the doorbell rang. I made my way out of my bathroom and downstairs, untying and retying the strings wrapped around my waist.

I opened the door, revealing Jacob. He had a duffle bag on the doorstep beside him. He greeted me and I gave him a warm smile.

"Are you just gonna stand there, or...?" I smirked, untying my robe and giving him a quick peek. He dropped his bag by the door, chasing me up the stairs and to the bathroom.

Once he got undressed, which wasn't long, he settled himself into the bubble bath. I removed my robe, slipping behind his body. I then rubbed my hands up and down his chest. At the same time, I teeth end his ear lobe repeatedly. When I grabbed his member, slowly stroking it, he groaned. I continued to kiss and lick on his earlobe all of the way down to his neck.

I stopped right in the middle of what I was doing, purposely causing him to react. Not only did I interrupt his satisfaction, I continued to tease him until he had no choice but to beg for more.

I simply moved in front of him, sitting on his lap. I wrapped my legs around his lower back and my arms around his neck, then kissed his lips. Our chests were pressed up against each other's, and without breaking the kiss, Jacob placed his hands on my lower back.

I pulled away and unambiguously directed him inside of me. As I did so, I moaned just to turn him on even more. His grip on me became tighter as I felt my insides clutch onto him.

He murmured sweet nothings, telling me that he was enjoying this. "Fuck," He said, biting his bottom lip. In a way, this encouraged me. "Mmmm," managed to come out of my mouth. I knew I was reaching my peak, and so was he. The levels of containment were high, and with one strong gesture, this was succeeded.