Ohama Boys

Hey guys! I'm gonna be writing about love triangles, lovers, sex and drama! hope you guys love it!

Chapter 1 :

Violet:

" hurry up hunny," my mom screamed, " it's your first day at this new school and you don't wanna be late!"

Of course I didn't wanna be late, but the urge of skipping was still an option. I came all the way from California just to move to a town that everyone knew each other.

I already felt that gut feeling that this year wasn't going in my favors. I got out of bed, and looked in the mirror. My hair wasn't working out with me today like the other days, little hairs were sticking out of all the places around my head. I started heading towards my bathroom when lots of questions popped in my head. Are they even going to like me? How am I going to make friends? I brushed them off and turned the water on and toke a shower.

I got out to realize I wasn't prepared at all for today. I didn't even have my outfit ready. I went to my closet and chose what was the cutest thing I thought would be. I was really insecure about myself. I wasn't the prettiest girl in school or the slimmest etheir. I was little, chubby, and with very thick hair which never worked with me. I started to brush my long brown hair. It was already getting puffy.

I put on my black leggings with a long sleeveless tank and finished it off with my jean jacket. I put on my dark sandals and put my hair in a braid. I did my makeup the most natural I could without looking horrible. I did my top eyeliner with just a hint of mascara. I then grabbed my things and headed downstairs.

" Are you excited for your senior year here in westside?" my mother interrupting my thoughts.

" yeah I guess, I'm just a little scared." I responded with most honesty, I was scared for this year.

" You shouldn't be, I'm sure everyone will love you." she smiled

" I'm gonna go mom! I'm gonna be late!" I grabbed an apple on my way out.

I jumped into my jeep and put the direction of westside in my gps.

when I got there, I felt a lot of eyes on me. Why would they stare at me? I'm not that gorgeous. Not even pretty. I started heading in when my books were spread all over the floor. The hell? I thought.

I looked up to see a group of beautiful boys leaning down getting my books.

" I'm sorry if we bumped into you" said the one with a strong jawline which could cut diamonds.

" yeah here you go." said the one with the very deep dimple, which made me smirk.

but one got my attention, the blonde one.

" here you go." handing me my last book.

"thank you." I smiled and started heading to my first class I had.

Maybe this year won't be so bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How'd you guys like the first chapter?! and yeah it's going to all involve with jack and jack and Sammy.