chapter 2

Violet :

I walked into my math class shivering because of how cold it was.

I sat infront of the class because that's how dedicated I'm, I laughed at myself because in reality school wasn't my best thing I was good at.

" what are you giggling about?" someone who I thought I recognized.

i turned back to see the boy with the very deep dimple.

" nothing I just thought of something funny," not finishing " not to sound creepy or anything." I said sarcastically but I was already tensing up because of how nervous I was.

" well I'm sammy!" he said almost smirking at me.

"I'm violet." I responded back

" what brings you to ohama? almost nobody knows about this place." he said

" my parents just wanted to have a new beginning I guess." I said, the teacher later walked in interrupting out conversation. I felt someone tap my shoulder so I turned around to see what he needed.

" meet me after class. okay?" he winked

I nodded, omg violet you have been here for less then an hour and boys have already winked at you?! get yourself together.

the teacher started talking away, of how this years going to begin. I felt as if the class went fast. The bell I inturreptdd my thoughts. I got up and tried to run as fast as I could to avoid contact with sam when I heard someone call my name out.

" VIOLET!" he screamed

I turned around faking a smile responding, "yes?"

" so you tried running away from me?" he said almost laughing

" no! I was just trying to go to my next class!" I said giggling.

his heard turned to face me and he smiled, wow I didn't notice how much of a cute smile he had until I saw it right now.

" hey! I should put in my number! you know so I could contact you about the parties here!" he said

" for sure man " I responded back giving him my number.

"well it's was nice seeing you!" he said walking back laughing before bumping into a locker.

" same here!" I turned around and headed to my 2nd block, English.