~(Chaper 1)~

BEFORE YOU READ THIS: look at the description bc if u don't u probably will have no idea what is happening. Okie goodbye now 😂

(Y/N) POV
It felt like years since I left my parents, they don't seem to miss me because they haven't even tried to look for me, at least I don't think so.. I put my earbuds in my ears and play music (specifically DNA by BTS aka the video at the top) i only feel the vibrations of the sound but you watch the video.  Right then someone runs into me while I look down at my phone so I didn't really know who it was "oww.." I said in my head while laying on the floor, I open my eyes to see someone I thought I would never see, Suga from BTS. "I'm so sorry!" He says while getting up, he puts his hand out to help me up, I grabbed his hand and got up, my eyes light up looking into his eyes. "Umm.. are you ok? Sorry for running into you!" I was silent. I didn't make a noise well I kinda couldn't  then out of habit I signed •"it's ok!"•He had a confused look on his face on and says says "..oh are you deaf?..wait you can't hear me oops.." I read his lips and try to think how to communicate with himtry to say not excited "heh..ah! I better get going!" He says " right..bye!..Suga" I start to walk off while he waves.

Suga's POV
She seemed really nice, and I could tell she was trying to hold in her excitement, I wave at her as she starts walking away, I look down to see a phone connected to earbuds I pick it up to see and I saw a video of DNA by BTS, I soon realized it was that girls phone.. I look back to see where she went but she was no where to be seen, I would go look for her but I'd be late for practice. I go to her phone app since her phone was open, and look to see what her number was and put it in my phone and start walking to practice.