Chapter 3

What an annoyance my brothers can be,even the slightest thing can set then off and bring chaos around the castle. I am not always there to stop it, and quite glad to,since I have been dealing with their childish tantrums for many and such years.

As always, Yui had to calm them down,which wasn't quite easy,even as queen, my brother's treat her more or less as a sister ,and still a love interest  at some points.

From what I saw,my older brother, Shuu sees her as a little sister, but still shows his respect of her as she is queen. Since Shuu and I are a little bit closer  as brothers; he watches over my wife when I am not able to be around her in the castle or in the royal gardens.

I entrusted my brother's to look after her and keep her company, mostly Shuu,Laito, Subaru at the most ,since they take it more seriously, especially when rumors are spreading around the castle for the assassination of the Queen.

I can tell you that all deeply care  for Yui,especially Laito, and Subaru, even though they hide it over their flirtatious or stony exterior, when around my wife.

Subaru has his role as a the Admiral  in our army, for about a year now,and Laito takes the role as my personal messenger or an Ambassador when Shuu is unable to take over for me.

For Kanato, he was willingto take over the decor,food,and direction in the castle,which I made me a quite hesitant on handing the job over to him, but from what I have seen it has been quite successful.

As for Ayato, He is in the Human World servimg as the Ceo and politician in my stead. He comes and visits from time to time, and gives report on what is going on.

Of course, Yui welcomes him with a fresh plate of takoyaki awaiting for him along with my brothers in my office on my command to tell them that they will in extra guard for my wife and heir in the coming up months.