1:

before i start this story, id like to give another warning. the topics and things that these characters deal with are, hm. very intense? if you are tRiGgErEd by stuff like suicide or vile language, DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER. thank youuu! and if you are gonna stay, i hope you enjoy! i worked extremely hard on this story and i'm very excited to share it with y'all :)

Natsu pov.

So here I am. In this moment, right fucking now.

Running, running from what you may ask?

Only a deranged ex fucking girlfriend. She's fucking crazy.

So yeah, i'm running for my fucking life, shooting back at whatever was even there. Hoping that I would luck out a shoot her.

But that, unfortunately, didn't happen. One can only hope though.

She's still chasing after me at high speed, with a blade, it's not safe to run with knives kids.

"NATSU!! I WONT STOP CHASING YOU UNTIL YOU STOP RUNNING!!" Yelled the insane bitch.

Did she really think I was going to stop running? When she pulled the knife on me I knew she wanted a lot more than 'to talk.'

For all I know, if i stop running, she could rape me or something. And i'm not taking and chances.

My pace quickens as I slip my pistol into my waist band.

I quickly swerve out of her direction, causing her to fall and hit her head off a bike rack.

I continue running in the direction of- no where, I have no idea where i'm going. But i'm still running.

"NATSU!!!!" She cries as she stands up, blood all in her short white hair.

I ditch into a ally out of her view, sitting down on the pavement.

I should of just shot her when I had the chance.

I stared up at the clear night sky, the stars were all out and I could see all the constellations perfectly.

Then my phone began to ring.

*bzzz bzzz bzzz*

'Hello?'

'Natsu it's me Gray.'

'Where are you? I'm coming to get you.'

'Ah i'm in a ally in downtown Magnolia. Swifter street.'

'What the fuck you in a ally for?'

'Long story, i'll tell you when you get here, and please hurry if ya can.'

*beep*

I wonder what he needs. It's not like him to pick me up in the middle of the night, unless it's a drug run or something. But those aren't short notice kind of things.

Just then I hear the rumble of his Dodge Viper. A nice ass car. It didn't cost him anything though, he obviously stole it. Just doesn't admit to it. But we're not stupid, it's not like Gray could get ahold of that much money to afford a thing like that.

I swiftly opened the door and climbed in.

"Go."