One | Andrew

I sighed as my last interview for another little was soon upon me. So far, all the girls I had interviewed were not real littles and had just been in it for the sexual part. It annoyed me. My lifestyle wasn't about the sex. Yes, there can be sexual moments but I avoid those unless I knew I loved the little.

And I hadn't found that until I met Bradley.

Bradley was my current little boy. He was the most amazing person I've ever met. He was sweet, adorable, and showed that he cared so much about me. He was truly the cutest human being ever. We've been dating for two years now, and I can easily say that we've had a few ups and downs like everyone but we stuck together through it and it was the best two years if my life.

But there was one problem. Bradley wasn't just a little boy, he was also a daddy dom. What we call a switch.

The problem wasn't the fact that he was a switch. No, not at all. It was that he missed taking care of someone also while being taken care of. His dom side had been hidden away and craved to care for a little. Our last partner was nice until she ended up betraying us and throwing us out like dirt.

She just wanted to use Bradley and me for attention, money, and sex. She ended up leaving us for another white, snobby rich kid. He was ugly, fake, and extremely bratty and rude.

They were a perfect match.

It hit us both hard, although I think it affected Bradley more. He seemed to create a tighter bond with her unlike I did. I had a bad feeling about a relationship with her and although I tried one, I knew deep down it wouldn't work out. Bradley, however, let his emotions completely take over with the excitement of having another little. They had a great bond and loved each other very much.

Or so we thought.

Anyway, enough about a fake relationship. Bradley and I finally decided to look for another little. It took a while, almost a year to be exact, but we chose to finally get over the past and work on a better future. Yeah, sure, we had other relationships before her but nothing bad. There just wasn't that spark between the three of us that there was with Bradley and me.

We had advertised around the web for another little. We made sure to have requirements like; female, at least 18 years of age, polyamory, and submissive.

I sighed as I looked at the clock and saw that I had 25 minutes until the next girl I was interviewing was coming.

I decided to text Bradley.

Andrew: hey baby

He immediately responds with it being Saturday and him probably having nothing to do but binge-watch Riverdale or Orange is the New Black on Netflix.

BabyBoy💎: hi😜

Andrew: What are you doing baby boy?

BabyBoy💎: nothin daddy hbu?

Wow, we've been together for two years and I still smile and get chills when he calls me daddy.

Andrew: Oh just bored and waiting for the next girl to come in for the interview so I decided to text my lovely baby

BabyBoy💎: im not blushing I swear

Andrew: Sure you aren't 😉

BabyBoy💎: shut up :(

Andrew: Aww don't be mad baby boy I love you

BabyBoy💎: okay fine ily2 😘