Divergent high

THIS IS A FANMADE STORY OF THE MAJORITY OF THE DIVERGENT CHARACTERS AT HIGH SCHOOL!!! I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS, THEY BELONG TO VERONICA ROTH!!!! IN THIS STORY, FOUR AND TRIS ARE THE SAME AGE, AND ERIC IS OLDER!!!

Tris' POV

The alarm wakes me up at 6am playing 'Wake me up' by Avicii. I sing along until my brother Caleb yells at me to get my ass out of bed. Hey, his words not mine. I'm feeling pretty good about this year, I just got my braces off and dyed my hair blond. It goes down to my hips now. We recently moved from 75 Abnegation road to 46 Divergent drive. We are starting at a new school, Divergent High. My brother and I will be in year 10 this year. I'm nervous about starting at an actual school. I've been homeschooled my whole life. I am a supermodel after all, my father is a drunken author who moved when I got my job as a model, and my mother is a fashion designer who is barely home. My now lives in Amsterdam, and I never see him. I wonder how many boys will hit on me at school when I show up in a snazzy black Ferrari. The thought makes me smile and I put on a short black dress and black heels, curl my hair slightly and do my makeup(slight concealer, mascara, smokey eye and pink lip gloss). It's now 6:46 so I stuff breakfast(blueberry muffin) down my throat and drive to school in 10 minutes. My selfish brother has left already, he's never late. When I walk into the school I notice every single person staring at me. I walk past people to the office and ask for my schedule

"Beatrice Prior." I say. I hate my name. It's so boring and formal.

They give me my schedule and I look at it. My locker is 46 and my combination is 10,4,6.

Home room: Tori Wu

Period one, Maths: Mr. Eric

Period two, Gym: Mr. Amar

Period 3, English: Veronica Roth

Period 4, Art: Ms. Reyes

Lunch

Free period

Period 7, Science: Mrs. Matthews.

As I walk out of the office, I trip onto a pretty girl with dark mocha skin and black hair.

"Hi! You just be the new girl! I'm Christina! What's your name? Can I see your schedule?" She yells. I wince, and she grabs my schedule. Damn she has a loud voice.

"We have the same classes!" And we're locker neighbours! Mine is 45! She squeals. I wince again and answer her question. I'm at a new school. A new beginning.

"I'm Tris Prior." I say confidently.

She grabs my arm and leads me to homeroom.

"Hello class!" I'm Tori Wu, but please call me Tori." I believe we have a new student." Beatrice Prior, please introduce yourself!" Tori says.

I stand up and introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Tris Prior." I say, timidly. The class stares at me blankly and I sit back down, blushing. I look around the room and my eyes meet a pair of familiar-looking piercing blue eyes. His eyes show a flicker of familiarisation and I stare him. Unfortunately Christina notices.

"Stop staring at Four, Tris." "He's the school bad boy, I think I'm the only girl he hasn't slept with."

"Right." I say. "He looks familiar though."

Christina looks at me strangely, then shakes her head. Soon the bell rings, and I walk to maths, while Christina is getting her jacket from her locker. When I walk in, my eyes meet Four's again. He walks up to me slowly, and I look away nervously.

Tris?" He asks. "What does that stand for?"

"Beatrice." I say quietly.

"Bea?" Is that really you?" He asks nervously.

Toby?!" I ask, squealing.

I jump into his arms, and he embraces me.

"I thought your dad killed you with all your whipping!" I yell.

"He almost did, but I'm here now." "And I'll never let go of you again."

*****FLASHBACK*****

Toby!" Give me back my skipping rope!" My 6 year old self yells.

"Come and get it!" He yells back.

I chase him, and jump onto his back. He grimaces, and I get off quickly.

"What's wrong, Toby?" I ask.

He shows me his back, already covered in scars.

"Oh, Toby." I say, "are you okay?"

I hug him, then I hear his father call him back in. I hear his father whip him, and he screams. Later that day, he falls into my room's window. He's covered in blood. I run to get a first aid kit. I fix him up and he stays at my place that night.

*****6 years later, still flashback****

"Do you have to go, Tobias?" My 12 year old self asks.

"I'm so sorry, Bea, but I don't have a choice."

"I'll miss you so much." I say, crying. He hugs me, and I cry into his shoulder. I stop crying and his fingers bring my eyes up to meet his. He's quite a bit taller. He leans in and kisses me softly on the mouth.

"I had to do that." He says, as I blush. "At least once."

*****END OF FLASHBACK*****

His fingers bring my eyes up to his again.

"I can't believe you're back, Toby." I say, still wrapped in his arms. He leans in and kisses me again, as he did 4 years ago. Although this time I kiss him back.