Jealousy (Yoongi Imagine)

Enjoy ;)

(Y/N)'s POV

     There I was, lying on Yoongi and I's bed, naked, tied up. In one word, helpless. He walk back in our room with a few items in his hands. My eyes widened and the sight of every single item. A gag, a vibrator, and lastly, a blindfold. He stopped, looked at me and growled, "Are you going to be a good girl? Or are you going to scream for Taehyung to come help you?". I stuttered, "Y-Yoongi, listen to me! I-I didn-," he interrupted "You didn't what? I saw you, you were kissing him...and remember what Daddy told you....Dad--" I interrupted him for payback, which, let me tell you, was a horrible mistake. "Daddy never shares. Not now. Not ever." I rolled my eyes. He walked up to me and grabbed my handcuffed wrists. "You really wanna disrespect me?" He questioned while giving my ass a small smack. I yelped at the fresh feeling of friction from the slap. "Answer. My. Question." He growled in my ear huskily. "N-No, Daddy.." I stuttered with slight fear in my voice. "Well, baby, you already did. You know what?" He asked. "W-What, D-Daddy?" I gulped, afraid of what he was going to say next. "Worse punishment for you, baby." My eyes widened. "N-No, D-Daddy...please I-I'll do a-anything!" I stuttered from the fear of what Yoongi was going to do. "Shut up." And that's all he said. I know you're probably wondering what I did to earn this punishment. I actually didn't do anything. Taehyung did. He kissed me and Yoongi saw. That's about it. I thought, what is Yoongi-oppa about to do to me? I was snapped out my thoughts when Yoongi slapped my ass, harder than last time. He got off of the bed and walked to the table with the three items on them. I saw him grab them all. He walked over to me. Suddenly, darkness came over me. I realized that I had been blindfolded.

Hehehehe!

I know im so evil...

Annyeong!