Nosey

2 weeks later (12 days later)  Friday around 2:37 a.m.

Crystal's veiw

The small light above me swung from side to side . The room got colder and colder each day. Jacob tries to make small talk with me from here to there , I just dont trust him that much. Who would trust someone who fucking kiddnaped them?! Chresanto still is mean and cruel like them people you see on them mystery tv shows. This doesnt even seem real.

My thoughts were interupted by the tall old wooden door creeking open. I heard a deep voice murmering. I squinted my eyes trying to see who it was but all I seen was a brocken shadow. I slowly got up and took careful steps toward the door . I peeped out the little creak

"What are you doing?!" the deep voice I heard murmer roard.

I bagged up looking down "I-Im sorry" I looked up to see exactly who I was apoligizing to , chresanto.

He stepped closer to me , his shoes clacking , echoing in the room. My fear grew more and more every step he took closer to me. He was now close enough that I could feel his breathe flowing down my neck , gave me chills.

"Such a nosey girl eh?" He whisperd

I closed my eyes tight " I didnt mean to"

He slid his hand down my side. I flinched a little and got tense. "Next time mind your bisseness alright ma?"

I farrowed my eyebrows , this was queit stange.. Hes never been this gentle with me. Usally he tosses me around like im some rag doll. I just nodded and he let go walking back out the room leaving me confused.

Chresanto's veiw

I felt her tense up as I slid my hand down her curvy little sides. God this girl was sexy..

"Next time mind ya bisseness alright ma?" I said smoothly

She paused for a minutie and nodded. I moved my hand away walking out the room. I already knew she felt confused . I looked from left and right as I stepped into the hallway closing the door behind me.

"Jacob!" I called out

No answer

I shook my head and walked downstairs. I few days ago we moved Her upstairs insteed of being downstairs. Its to much work to be running up and down the stairs. I went in the kitchen only to see someone I didnt exspect..

Well hello. Im sure I have many spelling errors , but oh well. Bye ~Des