Chapter 1

The sound of trixie jumping on the bed made me wake up with a jerk. The sun blinded me with its raise.

"Monkey!" I yelled as I shoved my face into the sunken pillow under my hair.

Monkey tugged on my hair telling me to get up. Looking up to trixies cute little face,I narrowed my eyes. Trixie did the same laughing at her I stood up fixing my shirt while grabbing the robe from my closet.

"Come on ash mommy said you would take me to school since dad can't." Trixie pleaded.
"I know I know.... monkey give me a sec to get dressed." I asked putting my hair into a high ponytail.

Trixie walked out of the room and I sighed. Searching through my closet I came upon a black leather skirt and a white top. Setting it on my bed I walked to the bathroom and stared at my reflection. My eyelashes seamlessly braided together each time I blinked, my cheeks had been washed with blush from last nights makeup. I set my face in some cool water and just stood there. The half warm liquid surrounded my face leaving it fully submerged. Pulling my face out of the water I took a big gasp of air and wiped my face. Getting dressed I walked downstairs to find Trixie with her backpack waiting at the door with my car keys in her hand.

"Ready now ash?" Trixie stated. Laughing at her remark I grabbed the keys from her small hands and walked out the door. The sounds of kids yelling and teachers trying to keep them under control flooded my ears. "Bye trix I love you." I said to her as she got out of the car. She gave me a big smile and walked through the school doors. Pulling out of the driveway I was soon on the interstate. Jamming to some Dorothy- gotta raise a little hell song I heard my phone ring. Grabbing the cold phone I put it up to my ear;

"Heller?" I said snorting with a laugh.
"Hey ash did you drop monkey off?" Chloe asked.
"Of course sis on my way back to the house." I stated.
Chloe made a slight comment on her having a friend over while the worked on a case and asked me not to bother them. By her definition of a friend I assumed her ex husband Dan.
Pulling up in the driveway I saw a 61-'62 Corvette sitting in the driveway. A confused look sprung on my face, I knew that wasn't dans car so who was it? Turning off the engine I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door.

To my surprise a tall handsome man in a suit stood over the coffee table. He had black hair and some stubble on his face.
"Hello..... who is this?" His British accent spoke.
Frozen from the sight I just stared.
"Oh lucifer that's my sister Ashley." Chloe said snapping at Lucifer to focus on the case.
"Ashely huh...... wow I never knew decker had a sister?" Lucifer spoke with a grin on his face.

Walking over the the kitchen I set my keys down in a small little bowl and walked over to lucifer.
"Hi I'm Ashley but oh already knew that." I said nervously.
Lucifer grabbed my hand and bent down to my ear. "No need to be nervous dear." He spoke.
His breath sent chills down my spine as he talked. Slightly bitting my lip my gaze shifted to Chloe. She had a evil stare in her eyes signaling me to leave so they can work.

Taking he hint I let go of Lucifer's hand and walked to the stairs

Taking he hint I let go of Lucifer's hand and walked to the stairs. I took a slight glaze back at Lucifer to find his gaze on me. Laughing I walked quickly up the steps and to my room.