Synopsis

He steps really close to me, looking me straight in the eye. "Are you aware of how much you mean to me?" I stare at him blankly, not knowing how to respond. "Do you know how much I care for you? Do you even have any feelings for me? Do I just annoy you? If I annoy you, just tell me now and I will stop wasting both of our time."

········································································

Taylor Winks makes a huge decision in her life to move across the country to Arizona by herself. Leaving friends and family behind, she plans on making new beginnings. What she didn't plan on doing was falling for somebody who she believed was completely out of her league.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Royal Red Rose.... ©2017, NerdBird2021. All rights reserved.

Now, I've been working on quite a few books during my absence on Wattpad, and I've decided that when I actually am determined to make them official, I'll post a synopsis of them and have the following chapters come whenever the book is ready to be released. Of course not all at once lol I'll probably have a schedule for updates as usual.

This is just one of the many stories I've decided this upon, so do feel free to go check those out. Also, I've decided to create an Instagram account specifically to keep up with you guys and get to chat with you guys, vice versa. You can add me on Instagram NerdBird2021 :)

Let me know how you feel about this whole synopsis idea and I'll see you guys next time xx