Just with him

Dads been gone for about 20 mins now and theres nothing to do. I dont feel like watching that movie any more. So hear I am all alone on my couch. Not even abel to pet Priscilla. She is cuddled up in dads blanket sleeping.

*Ding *Ding *Ding

"Wow really another text. I should probably just for get about it." I thought to my self. "But what if its dad." I took a deep breath in my mouth and exhaled out of my nose. I took a look at my phone to read the text.

*Alex*

Oh yea. I though he was bissy. I opened the text.

hi baby girl I love you so much and I wont to go out tomorrow night, what do ya say.

My checks terned a rosy red and I felt like I had butterfly's in my stomach. I took a deep breath and replied.

oh hey sweetie I love you to and I would love to go out with you tomorrow :)

I sent the message and smiled. Then slowly I rose to my feet. "Yeayyyyyy," I yelled spinning I circles around the room. I felt so happy. It almose felt as if every thing that went rong in my life had disappeared. My mom, the text, my dad leaving all of it just left my mind for that brief moment.

*Ding*Ding*Ding

*Alex*

thats great...

sooooooooo...

what are you up to

I bit my lip and slowly blinked.

im in my bed room sitting on my been bag

what are you up to

I wasn't lieing I really had moved to my room as I texted him. and I did place my self in the been bag chair.

Lisening to the ding ding ding every time he text started to get really anoying. So instead of exiting out of our conversation I stayed on it. This way his message would just pop up in stead of going through a ten year proses first.

im siting on my front porch BAH (Bored As Hell)

I giggled and leaned back. "I love this man" I thought to my self.

the feeling is mutual

are you aloud to leave your house?

;)

3 minutes later

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh for you I'll do anything

A smile aprouched my face.

awwwwww how adorable

I'm so anxious to hear what he has to say. I feel like I'm a rocket about to erupt. Anxiety is taking me over.

are you aloud to have people over

Some how I knew he would ask that. I side and dialed the number.

CALLING

(734)-892-6471

hello

hey dad can alex come over

no I dont wont any boy over unless im there

what the heck dad we've been dating for four years now

I dont care I dont wont him there unless I am

why do you not trust me

I trust you, its him I dont trust

but

no he is a 18 year old boy I know how he thinks

dad you know him I promise, please just trust me

mmmmhhhhhhh

hello

fine he can come over but remember the rules he is not aloud to go in your bedroom, I cant take our food and...

yeah dad I know, thank you daddy love you

love you to short cakes

bye

bye

CALL ENDED

Yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.