Chapter 3 - Back Into The Dark

--Derek's POV--

"Cruise Ship baby!!!" I started shouting and taking pictures of the whole place. I was all by myself until I saw a open bar. Of course, I go into the open bar and started drinking some beer. The song was soft and the chatter of people lifted the bar up even more. I felt more relaxed until a scream was heard.

"Who is she?!"

The song changed drastically and I was confused. The lights turned to a specific door. 

Every guy started falling off of their seats and some drooled. I heard high heels coming from the door. I turn around and I see someone that I didn't want to remember. Every guy signed up, grabbed their drink, and watched. There she was, Blair Winchester, the hottest girl from my school. She was called by multiple agencies for her beauty and talent but she declined to be a fashion designer. Even the teachers at my school try to ask her out. Yeah, it went that far. I turned away and wished this was a dream. I didn't want to see her in my life ever again but why am I feeling nervous? I should feel confident and push her away. I look at my drink and it was empty.

"Yo, bartender, hit me up!" I said nervously but the bartender just stared at her.

"Is she a celebrity?" One girl asked quietly to her friend.

"I don't know, search her up!" The other friend whispered back.

Blair sat next to me and smiled at the bartender.

*Bae Su-ji Everyone (Aka Suzy)!*

"One Bloody Mary please." She says and every guy whispered what she had ordered. Even the bartender couldn't help but stare at her until he came back to his senses. Her red nails tapped on the table until she turn to look at me.

"Derek?!" She whispered and I pretended to not hear her.

"Wow, look at that tree!" I shouted and looked around. Everyone thought that I was a lunatic. Every girl was jealous of Blair's appearence that they started to get out of the bar lounge. 

"Who is she talking to? Is it that hot guy over there?" One girl smiled while I winked at her. Blair scoffed and I turned to her.

"Do I know you?"

"Its me..Blair!" 

"Blair or as in Blair who cheated on me with 5 different guys from 5 different school?" I say and everyone gasped and Blair rolled her eyes.

"Your still on that?"

"Of course I am! You were my first girlfriend!"

"Look, I made a mistake.."

"What? Was five guys not enough for your guilty pleasure?" I say and everyone dropped their jaws and quietly drank.

"Derek King!"