Excitement

~Ciel's POV~
I hear Sebastian call my name as I sleep and I slightly open my eyes but roll over.
-Sebastian- "My lord, it is time for you to wake up"
I groan and sit up, still keeping my eyes closed. I open my eyes and kick my legs over the bed. I heard Sebastian say what breakfast was but I somewhat tuned him out due to how exhausted I am.
Sebastian begins to take off my night clothes as I sip my tea. He starts with the top button on my nightshirt and works his way down. Once I am fully undressed he begins to dress my in my day clothes from top to bottom. He reaches my trousers and I notice that something is off about him.

~Sebastian's POV~
I continue to dress the young lord, beginning to feel my bottoms becoming uncomfortably tight, I watch the young lord yet being carful to not show much of my face due to the fact that I can feel my face beginning to heat up more. Then I notice the young lord speak

-Ciel- "Sebastian, are you alright? You seem a bit off"

I feel my face get a bit more red and look down.
"Yes I am alright, my lord"

~Ciels POV~
I look down slightly and I notice something... a bulge. I look back at his face and notice he is blushing quite a bit... is he...... Aroused!?.

"S-Sebastian"
-Sebastian- "y-yes my lord ?"
"What... is this?"

I take my foot and push against his crotch lightly, where the bulge is located. I hear a small noise from him and look at his face.

-Sebastian- "ngh~m-my lord, w-what are you?"

I look at him and my eyes widen slightly.

"W-why do you have a boner Sebastian?"
-Sebastian- "I- I don't know... my lord"

I caress his arousal with my foot slightly, causing him to let out shallow breaths.

"Stand up"
-Sebastian- " m-my-?"
"You heard me, do it"

He hesitantly stands up and takes a step back.

"Come closer"

He takes a step closer, filling in the space between us. Without warning, I begin to undo his belt and take it off. He looks at me, his eyes wider than ever.

-Sebastian- "my lord, a-are yo-. Ah!~"

I push my palm into his crotch and squeeze the bulge. Earning a slight moan from him.

"Yes, I am "

I unbutton his pants and unzip them, i pull them down slightly and rub the bulge in his underwear. He lets out a few more small moans and i pull his underwear down. I then begin to lick and stroke his erection. He begins to breath heavier and his moans get louder.

-Sebastian- "uh~, m-my lo-~"

I watch him as he bites his lip and flinches slightly. I begin to take the tip into my mouth and lick thoroughly, earning mostly moans from him.

-Sebastian- "w-wait~, ngh-ah!"

I take as much of him into my mouth as I can and suck hard, moving my hand up his stomach and to his nipples, playing with them lightly. Doing this, he moans louder as he loses his breath.

-Sebastian- "m-master!~, close-!"

With that he arched his back slightly and leaned his head back. Releasing into my mouth. I pull off and swallow.
I look up at him and he looks down while blushing.

"Better ?"

-Sebastian- "y-yes, thank you-"

-Sebastian- "b-but... why, did you do that....?"

"I Cannot have an incompetent butler, that would have hindered your working abilities, correct?"

-Sebastian- "y-yes, my lord"

I notice as he continues to blush and I pull his underwear back up over his slightly limp member.

"Now return to your daily chores"

-Sebastian- "Yes my lord"

He bows slightly and re-dresses himself. With that we return to our daily routine.

~hey everyone. This isn't exactly my first Yaoi but it is my first BB Yaoi. I'm a BlackButler RP-er o I was trying my best to make it as accurate as it is in the RP Yaoi chats that I do with the young lord. Anyway, I will write one where the young lord is submissive as well~