Ch.4

I woke up to the sound of giggles and clicking so buried my head deeper into whatever the warm thing I was on trying to block out the boise till it started to move and I cracked one eye open and saw the gray skin of Jack

Glancing up I saw Ben, Jeff, and Toby taking pictures and laughing I whined and said "Go away. I'm trying to sleep." I plop back down "U-um Y-Y/n...." "...What..?" I opened my eyes and saw E.j. ....... Blushing I believer was called, he might have a fever "U-um can you... um... well.." he stuttered  "Aww look! He's so embarrassed!" Jeff said nudging Ben and Toby

"So your not sick that's good, but why are you embarrassed?" I asked E.j. they looked at me confused "Your not embarrassed at all?" Ben asked "No...Should I be?" I asked getting on my knees while turning to face them rubbing my eyes to get out the crust. They all looked at me and blushed looking away "What are you wearing?" Jeff questioned covering his face slightly "...Pajamas? That what there called if I'm correct..." I say looking down at my clothes which was the large shirt I was given last night that went about mid thigh, exposing a few scars for the experiments.

Looking back at them I tilting my head in confusion "You should change...." EJ said from next to me I turned to him and pout "Whyyyy, I just wanna sleep!" I flip down onto him and wrapped my arms  around his torso "Heheheheh" I heard the others laugh "Y-you two l-love each other!" Toby said.

Ej smirked "Of course we do, Right Y/n?" I was slightly confused but kissing his gray cheek like Ben and Luke would do. He seamed pleased and wrapped his hands around my waist. I think I got the joke now, mostly from the look on their faces which was priceless and making me laugh "Hahahahaah Oh my god! Hahaha Y-you should s-see your haha Faces!" I managed to squeak out wiping a tear as Ej laughed with me "Anyway, I'm hungry lets go to the kitchen." He says getting up and stretching before walking out the door.