Chapter 1:New student

Hi,My name is Park Rylee..I have a...Abusive Boyfriend names Jeon Jungkook.Im 17 years old.I have a brother named Park Jimin.He has 6 other friends who are...Kim Namjoon,Kim Seokjin,Min Yoongi,Jung Hoseok,Kim Taehyung,Jeon Jungkook..My Boyfriend.No one knows he abuses me Besides my best friend Lisa.She worries about me all the time.I mean yeah who wouldn't? My mom doesn't even know Jungkook abuses me..Anyway..Let's go to the story!

Rylee's POV (hehe my name lol)

*Alarm rings*

Me:Ugh..When can school be over already?

I lazily got up and went to the bathroom.I did my morning routine and wore this.

I did my morning routine and wore this

Well..Besides that purse..I got out to get breakfast.I saw my mom cooking there.I sat down at the table quietly.She slowly turned around and..

Mom:Ahh!!

Me:Hehe..Hi eomma..

I gave her a kiss on her cheek

Mom:Geez Rylee you scared me!

Me:Hehe..I know!

Mom:Anyways I made Pancakes.

Me:Yay!
I started digging in

Mom:Woah calm down Rylee..

Me:Mianhae..You already know how I love pancakes!

Mom:Hehe I know..Anyways I will be going to work now..See you later sweetie!

She gave me a kiss on the head and left

Me:Well..Time to go school..

I left my dish in the sink and left.I walked to school since it wasn't that far..Once I got to school Lisa came up to me and hugged me.

"Rylee! Yay! I need to tell you something important!"
She squealed and I just giggled

"What is it this time?"
I laughed

"Come follow me!"
She said and dragged me to the school Garden."So..Whats the big news?" I asked.."Well....It's about Jungkook.." She Said a little shy.."And what about it?" I asked curiously..."Well..He's cheating on you.."

*Although I love him..He wouldn't love me..He would treat my like a queen before but now..No..I don't know what made him change..*

"Who is he cheating on me with?" I said while about to tear.."Tzuyu.." She said.."the slut of the school??" I asked while already tearing..

"Girl! Be strong! I know you love him but please...I know you will someone else that will
Love you and you will love him back.." Lisa said feeling worried about me

"Okay..Anyways lets get to class now.." I said wiping my tears away

"Okay!" She said And put her arm around my shoulder.We walked to Class.We sat down at our seats.Her seat was right in front of me.Then the teacher came in.

"Good morning class" The teacher said

"Good morning Mr.Kim"All the students said..And Yes...Jungkook is in the same class as me.Whats worst is that he is right behind me.And it's annoying because he always pulls my hair whenever I'm working.

"Today we have a new student.." He said And then a Boy came in.."Please introduce yourself"

*Hmm...I have to say..He is pretty handsome..*

"Annyeonghaseyo..My name is Jackson Wang..Hopefully we can be friends!" He said cutely.."Okay..Hmm...You can sit next to Rylee! Please Raise is your hand!" The teacher said.I raised up my hand slowly.Jackson smiled and walked to me.

I kinda blushed because..He was cute and handsome! I also heard other girls whispering about How handsome and..Muscular he is..He sat down and..

"Hi,Your Rylee Right?" Jackson asked..."Yes.." I said smiling.."Park Rylee" I said still smiling.."Wanna Be Friends?" Jackson asked smiling."I would love too!"

*Wait...Why does he look familiar?*

Jackson's POV

*I don't think Rylee remembers me..Well,I will try my best to make her remember me*

Rylee's POV

*Time skip*

Teacher:Okay class is dismissed!

Everyone stood up from their seat and left.Me however I was Struggling to get a book from the shelf.Until someone got it for me.I looked to see who it was and..

"Here you go!" Jackson said and gave me the book..."Oh thank you!" I said while smiling.."Hey wanna hang out?!" He said while smiling..

"Sure! I would love too!" I said Also smiling..

We went out of the school went to a café that Jackson bought me too..I was just looking around Bc it was so nice and beautiful.

"Wow...This Café is beautiful!" I said still looking around..

"Yeah...My auntie owns it" Jackson said smiling at me."Really?!" I asked surprisingly.."Hehe yup!" He said smiling still😁

To be continued...

Authors note:
Annyeonghaseyo once again! This is my new story called "Regret" basically means...*spoiler alert* Well...Jungkook found his love for Rylee...Hehe meee!😂 ㅋㅋㅋ....Anyways..And Feels Jealous Because Jackson is dating her for some time now..He wants to get Rylee back from Jackson But doesn't know how.He gets some help from his hyungs BUT...Have I mentioned he can be a coward sometimes? Yah...He was scared for some reason..OKAY!!! That was a little spoiler!! Anyways..I chose Jackson from Got7 because..Hehe,He is my Bias 💗😁 I told my cousin that's fluent in Korean and knows a lot of KPOP idols.And she said "is it Bc his MUSCLES?" I just laughed Bc I didn't like him cause those muscles..😍😂 Bc He was Handsome And cutee!! Duhh😂😁💗 Anyways hopefully you like my stories!💗😊Oh! And another spoiler! Jungkook never wanted to Abuse Her.He lover her he whole time.But the girl named Tzuyu ruined everything..So..Spoiler!