Love Camp Pt.2 - RisaNeru Shower Time

Neru's POV

I saw Risa looking at me with a lustful gaze. I smirked (she's really turn on, huh? I can't wait to break her, make her begging for my touch)

Our face was so close to each other, but I didn't kiss her. I stared at her lips, they looked so pink and wet. I want to kiss her so bad, but I wanted to teased her a little more.

Risa tried to kiss me, but I moved my face away. She looked really desperate, it was kinda cute.

"Mou~ Neru...please"

"Please what, Risa?"

"K-kiss me, please..."

I chuckled. I decided to have mercy on her, so I kissed her soft lips. She sighed and relax to the kiss. She moved her hands to my neck. While my hands started to caress her flat stomach. I move my hands in circle motion, occasionally touch her lower belly. Then I made my way to her breasts. They fit perfectly in my palms. I squeezed her bossom a bit roughly.

Risa moaned. I took this chance to slip my tongue passed her lips, making its way through her mouth. Tracing every inch like I was trying to memorize it like a picture. I licked every part of her mouth and sucked her tongue softly, earning myself a muffled moan from Risa.

After a few moments, we pulled away to catch our breath. Then I attacked her lips again. More agressively this time, I just couldn't get enough of her sweet taste.

"Hmmph. Neru m-more..."

(getting eager is she? Ma, i'm really turn on too so I guess our making out season is over)

I pulled away from the kiss. Then I lowered my head into the crook of her delicate neck. I pressed soft kisses to her neck. Then I started to nipping her neck and caress her private area. Risa mewled. Her sultry sounds made me wetter than I already was. And I could felt that she was wet too. This made me smiled.

"Mmm...Neru, onegai" Risa pleaded.

I nibbled her ear and whispered to her. "What do you want, baby? Tell me!"

Risa answered in a breathy tone "I-I want you..."

I slowly trace her pulsating bud with my middle finger.

"Want me to what?"

Risa was getting more desperate.

"P-please...just, f-fuck me!"

I growled. Her desperate pleading had turned me on so fucking bad. I pushed her body to the bathroom wall. And situated myself between her legs. I wanted to just fuck her right away, but she looked a little frighten so I gave her a gentle kiss to assure her that I won't hurt her.

I lowered my head to her chest. Then put her dusty pink nipple into my mouth. While my right hand was fondling her other breast.

"Mmmmhh-aah. L-like that baby. Suck my b-breast, y-you're thirsty a-aren't you? mmmm"

(Heh~ so Risa's into kinky thing too, huh?)

I suck on her right breast like a thirsty infant and twist her left nipple, caused her moaned louder.

"Ah ahh ahhh... Ner-ruuu"

I gave her nipple a few lick, then bite it hard. Risa seemed to be in pain.

"Awwh. Why do you b-bite me?"

"What? You don't like it?" I asked her while licking her red nipple.

"I-I like it..." Risa said, her face was as red as a tomato. So cute.

I smirked. (I know you would like this kind of things...)