PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

(His POV)

At the peak of the rooftop, I am watching and carefully observing the surrounding. Then suddenly, the sudden sound of the crashing metal lifts me back to my reverie. It happens so fast that all I can do is stood there and watch how the car flip over while the other one crash to the surface of the thick wall.

It was not that long when I slowly stood up and began to walk to where the accident happens. As I walk further I feel horrified and anxious as I am near the car that flips back. The first thing that I saw was a woman and her head was on the wheel and I see how's the blood dripping from her head down. I try to open her car door, but it cannot open. I move to the other side and saw someone who is very familiar to me.

I was taken aback when I saw her face. I break the car window using my elbow and save her first I put her far away from the accident. I turn my back and was about to help the other woman I first saw but then a loud sound of crashing metal resurface and all I could see was a large fire that covers all the outside of the car.

I was taken a back and my hands began trembling. I gather all my strength and stood up to get the other woman. I lift her up and take her to the nearest hospital. I held her hands and said, "I am sorry". We are at the peak of the door when the nurse said I can't go inside the ICU. I gaze upon her face for the last time and whisper.

"You are now safe.... Please be careful" I let go my hand from hers and began to walk away and never look back.