The True Me

*This story is about me but it has just a little bit of lying to make it better. im french so sorry about grammar mistakes. I hope you like it. Love julie.

Life is full of suprises and everyone seems to judge someone one way or another. If everyone  would mind there own buisness then eveyone would be happy but thats not how it works and this is my story and i cant wait to show everyone who i actually am and  i cant wait to let it all out.

Im going to start off like everyone else cause im a losser. Once apon a time there was this girl she felt like she lost everyrhing. It felt like everythings has dissapeared in a week. She lost her mom from a brain aneurysm and the seccond the seccond she lost her she lost herself she lost her happinest and her self respect.

Lets start 4 days before.

4 days before was my birthday which was one of my favorite days of the year since my mom was in a electric wheelchair and i could sit on it. She took me all over town so that i can pick one thing that i wanted but all i wanted was a noise peirce and we tried to find a place and couldnt it seem like all the peircing places have just dissapeared. We went home and she told me that when we go to Toronto that we can go get it there since there in every corner. We went out for dinner that night but she didnt feel good which was strange but I didnt say anything and we just went home.