20

"Yunha, what are you saying?" JungKook laughed nervously "She's dead, They...made a mistake" Yunha's eyes were red, indicating she'd been crying "who did?" JungKook asked "The nurses did, they gave her too high of a dose in her medication and played it off as a suicide" she explained the situation in deeper detail, Jimin glances from Yunha to JungKook.

"The shouldn't the hospital be closed?" Jimin asked "should be, but it's dark behind the scenes, JungKook knows that" Yunha sighed "It's true, hows the murder going down?" JungKook asked "Oh, they found who did it" Yunha broke the eye contact as she spoke "It was one of the patients" she continued "What?! Who?" JungKook asked "Someone from the secured ward upstairs" Yunha shrugged, the secured ward placed those who were dangerous and a hazard in one place. "Damn, I'm glad Jimin got me out of there" JungKook said leaning his head on Jimin's shoulder "Aww, you two are actually adorable!" She clapped her hands childishly "Thank you, haha" Jimin laughed.

"Well, I have to get back to the hospital, but I wish you two the best!" Yunha hugged JungKook before waving goodbye to Jimin, the front door closed and both men returned to the couch. "You good?" Jimin asked "Yeah, I didn't know her too well" JungKook laid his head against Jimin, who placed his arm around the younger males shoulder "I'm glad you're not too upset about it, I hate seeing you sad" Jimin kissed his head gently, JungKook blushed slightly and replied with a subtle smile.

"Do you want to go and grab lunch?" Jimin asked "Of course, let me get my wallet" JungKook smiled, Jimin grabbed his wrist gently "Nope, I'm paying. Consider it a date" He smiled and pouted his lips "You are just...ugh" JungKook laughed and placed his lips onto Jimin's, before heading to get the car keys and make their way to the car.