Home

"I'm back!" Announced Francessca. A small towns worth of people came through the door and made a huge fuss over her. I just stood and watched. Eventually, Francessca escaped their hugs to speak to me.
"I'll have you know, none of these people are even related to me. They're all maids and butlers. My family are upstairs, Let's go." So for the second time in a day, we were running up the stairs. After what felt like miles, we reached the grandest bedchamber my eyes had ever seen. Gasps and more hugs lasted forever until suddenly, I was noticed.
"Darling, who's this?" Asked Francessca mother.
"It's  a very long story," began Francessca, "but in a nutshell, this is Jenny. She saved me when we were in  some dungeon. There was this man that tricked us into eating poisoned food and lured us into staying in that dungeon for ages until I got us out. Outside there's a man with gold teeth and a shark like grin, and a young man with brown eyes and hair. Those are the ones who caught us. Jenny's parents are in India and she lives on a farm. Also, Angel died but I've learned to give up on being so focussed on animal rights. So... that's it."

Francesscas parents sat in shock and horror for a while before calling security to sweep the grounds and rid them of the men. I was taken in after receiving a message of how my parents didn't make the long journey. It was sad times, but all clouds have silver linings.